G&G raider stuck on Full auto

machete101
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello

while i was at a skirmish a few days back,i noticed about a few games in to the day that when i pull the trigger in full auto, my gun would shot a little burst, and carrying on shooting after i release the trigger for a few shots, and the amount of shots would be down to how hard i pull the trigger sometimes.

I am guessing something is sticking, but i am not sure what. i was just wondering whether anyone could point me in the right directional to fixing it.

thanks

At a guess, your moving trigger switch contact is sticking and not retracting properly when the trigger is released. May need a strip down to clean it, or it could be the return spring is stretched or damaged. I find if I get something like this happen, a little pencil lead rubbed on the bottom and sides of the moving slide keeps it working perfectly, presuming the spring isn't the cause. After all, the graphite in a pencil lead is one of the slipperiest substances going.

Archived