Daniel Defence Rails for Ares L85

Cartman03
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recently i purchased myslef an ARES L85, love the gun to pieces was looking to make, it look a little more current was lookingof rthe defence rails aswell as a few other upgrade, does any one know if ARES do their own 'Daniel Defence' rail version or what other brand is compatible??

Thank in advance

• Supporters

You have to buy the real rail set, the Madbull set does go on, but it's very faffy and has a lot of wobble in it.

You'll also not fit any batteries in it.

Hi cartman, im doing the same with an army and a real steel danniel defence rail at the mo

Picked it up off ebay £85 with no rear mount.

I have not seen how good the ares is and i dont know if it needs the extra ICS mount or the WE version

The madbull kit comes with a rear block that fits over the barrel on the G&G and the ARMY

Can you put a pic up of where the rear of your grip sits so I can see what you mount to

Firesupport are getting some rails in. Their web site seems a bit slow at the mo... search l85

RSOV also have some nice Hornbill stuf

Thanks Guys Ill post some pics up a bit later today or tommorow,

Archived