Some news shizzola.

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

It's probably old news to some/most people, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

First of all, it was announced by WE a few weeks back now that they're going to be opening an EU distribution centre in the UK, meaning we ought to see parts availability go up a fair bit, and hopefully prices go down a fair bit.

Might be time for me to get that WE L85...

Second piece of news is something I'm actually quite pleased to hear.

G&P have produced a Magpul Masada AEG - So it'll have uber awesome performance, internal parts and body work, and it's fully licensed by Magpul too.

I might actually buy one, Ghost Recon:FS has really made me like the Masada :P

• Supporters

I'm sure you Personally said it on here a while ago ?

I'm thinking of getting one Aswell and selling the ICS and Rocking a set of GG Mag's and Co2 mag's you know for the Lull's!

I did want a Masada but meh it used to be Fun now it's just boring to look at now load's of folk wanted one atleast with standard AR's you can still change the look a little more...

• Supporters

WE Pricing won't come down for new items, but like you said, spare parts will be readily available, so purchasing a second hand one would be less troublesome.

Second hand prices should fall - the availability of parts means more people will buy them new, not like em/sell them on and as there are more on the market, the price will fall.

• Supporters

• Supporters

Nothing shows up for me what am I meant to be seeing? :D

Having reread my post, it sounds like I'm doubting you- not intended, just interested

Edit: if it was the video by evike airsoft, I'm pretty sure its the a&k based one, I haven't seen a full g&p one mentioned anywhere else though I'd love to be wrong

Marcus wrong........................this has NEVER happened before! :o;) we are even thinking of changed his team nick name to "Wiki"!!

Does look nice.

• Supporters

Lol even in the quote I can see it.

There's no way I can share the link without it becoming a video D= I'll send it you on Facebook.

Archived