Decent EOTECH clone

kev.k
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Used a few unbranded chinese ones. Not that much ghosting but resolution is pretty low.

I've now got a G&P one which has a higher resolution, but does ghost a little bit. Not really an issue though when using it to aim. It is a "reflex" device, not a scope so you're not staring down it long enough to notice.

If i could find the box i would be selling mine though. Doesn't get used enough compared to my other sights. :(

• Supporters

I've never seen a 'bad' one as some people say. and they have all been skirmishable.

The cheaper ones tend to ghost a little bit, especially when you whack up the power in daylight, then forget to dim it for indoors/shade.

my advice would be:

Buy a cheap one from a UK retailer, that way you get the cheap clone without worrying about returns issues if it IS dodgy.

Avoid the Strike Systems 553 (around £100) for sure, not had a look at any others, but that model was an utter pig when we last had them in.

The other thing to remember is that there are a few different reticules around, pick one that you like:

circle with a dot in the centre

Circle with dot and horizontal and verticle intersecting lines on the outer cirlce.

both of the above, but with 3/4 elevation dots below the central dot (what I tend to use)

Zombie stopper eotech with biohazard symbol for a reticule (I believe this is also on CoD?)

• Supporters

I've been looking at this G&P one. Is this the one you mean, Tariq?

Archived