gun advice

airsoftwarrior147
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i've already got a two tone(clear plastic) ics m4 but just finished my third skirmish toay so i now have ukara. ive seen a second hand ics mp5a5( i think) its the one with the sliding stock. its 78 pounds and comes with three mags a battery and red dot sight.

just want to know if this gun is any good and need opinions before i buy thanks

joe

• Supporters

I know I'm judging but if you can get a gun that comes with 3 magazines, a red dot, and the batteries for such a low price I'm guessing it's not going to be the best of guns

Not so. ICS are excellent guns and that is a good deal. You should test that it's all working though, because it may be cheap because it's knackered.

As a bit of perspective, you can get new ICS MP5's with 1 hicap mag and no battery or charger for just over £200. You've got to ask yourself how much things like spare MP5 mags, batteries, etc., would be worth on their own and how much hassle it would be to get rid of them to actually collect...

I bought my ICS AKS-74U with 7 midcaps, 2 hicaps & 2 batteries for £105 inc P&P.

• Supporters

I imagine it's the plastic one, because the sportsline ICS MP5s tend to go brand new for just a touch above 100 squids.

So considering it's second hand the price is expected to drop a bit and the guy is obviously going to give away a few extras because he might not have any other guns that they'll work with. Not many people have more than one MP5.

Archived