i am an idiot!

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i was just unloading my tm 1911 custom when i check the barrel is empty and fire off the action forgetting the EMPTY mag was in with gas in and there was a bbs somewhere in the gun and it fired at my screen and now my main monitor for my pc has a massive hole in it with lines going right and down sometimes i really wonder if i should just leave my guns alone

i am an idiot!!

yeah i forgot all my weapon training from doing cadets for 4 years for a brief 25 seconds! now i have to splash out for a new monitor i was going to buy a new one any way i guess its just gunna have to be sooner luckily i can just use my 2nd monitor as my main for now

There's a whole many paged thread on here somewhere about silly things people have managed to put dents/holes in with airsoft weapons. You're not alone!

Most airsofters have pretty abysmal weapons handling skills, in terms of safety (often the worst offenders are those who handle "real" weapons on a regular basis, or have a lot of weapons training). I think they see them as "toy guns" and assume the normal safety rules don't apply. We forget at our peril that these things are capable of doing a lot of damage, you our stuff and to our selves!

Don't worry. My HD TV screen had the same problem because of my arse of a friend..I did tell him there was a f***ing BB in there but, what's done is done and you can't change it. Be grateful, atleast you weren't blinded by the BB :)

Archived