getting a descent airsodt gun for a low price

Marc117
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

OK here's the thing I live in the UK northern Ireland to be exact and looking to properly start air soft my friend has some guns I've used them and enjoy it I'm going to be going to air soft fields and also my friend has large fields, old buildings and a scrap yard which we can practise in I have £150 at minute to get one I want a descent enough gun with a moderate fps can anyone recommend a store preferably an online one and if so what kind of gun (and also I do own some guns a few BB guns and a shit air soft gun that I got scammed into buying of justbbguns the worst site ever)

• Supporters

I love that you're brand new to it and already know that JBBGs are a bag of wank haha. They really are dire.

Do you know about UKARA?

I think in NI you're limited to 330fps

i would only get a pre owned one if you know a decent amount about manufacturers and how they work as some people i have bought guns of in the past are intentionally misleading to make the gun sound good i would reccomend buying a brand new one something like this http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_403&products_id=7939 the gr16 has great performance it fires like a 250 pound gun not a 140 one

Pro Airsoft supplies in highgate do good entry level guns that are actually quie good have a long at their starter pack comprising of a facemask, a 8.4v battery, a battery charger, bottle of blaster bbs and finally a two tone cm16 carbine. It's only £150 so IMO its great for the money and the guys their are really helpfull.

Archived