Is it better buying a reusable grenade, or buying loads of 'one use' grenades???

Fraser15
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Depends really.

Most if not all re-useable grenades cannot be thrown up in the air/over fences etc, but will work out cheaper in the long run.

Personally I'd get re-usable

What kinda of site do you play? If you play a lot of CQB at places like the Embassy or The academy then BFG or something will be a good buy however woodland I have never needed a BFG as you can't "throw" them

Do love my BFG. Gone through 80 9mm blanks so far. (And 3 12g)

That would have cost me (taking the average price for a Mk.5 as £2) £160 in disposable grenades. And thats just the cheapest pyro, not to mention thermobarics etc.

Usually buy smokes and the occasional thermo, just when throwing over walls is really needed.

• Supporters

As a Member to HTA I'd say get Single use one's unless you plan on tying some nice long colourfull Ribbon to a Tornado so you can find it again in the Undergrowth! (I use Thunder B's but only in CQB or MilSim GBG Op's)

Archived