ICS AKs-74u

Sike
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Gentlemen, my friend has recently received his AK and is looking to get some midcaps with it.

i was wondering if these would work

http://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/store/index.php/magazines-3/mid-caps-magazines/ak/mag-ak47-waffle-100-rds-magazine-box-set-black.html

• Supporters

They probably will, but they're AK 47 mags, and putting 47 mags in a 74 is akin to putting things in your bum and saying you're straight.

...It's blasphemous.

They probably will, but they're AK 47 mags, and putting 47 mags in a 74 is akin to putting things in your bum and saying you're straight.

...It's blasphemous.

then can you suggest a nice pack of AK74 mags?

• Supporters

I've had a look around, and no I can't lol.

Boxes of mids for AK74s don't appear to exist...

• Supporters

Actually, I tell a lie.

There's these:

http://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/store/magazines-3/mid-caps-magazines/mag-ak74-140rds-long-magazine-bakelite-box-set.html

And Redwolf sell some made by G&P too. Though I'd go with the MAG ones personally.

Actually, I tell a lie.

There's these:

http://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/store/magazines-3/mid-caps-magazines/mag-ak74-140rds-long-magazine-bakelite-box-set.html

And Redwolf sell some made by G&P too. Though I'd go with the MAG ones personally.

cant say im a fan of the longer AKmags

• Supporters

...It's blasphemous.

My hole...

Anyway, back to waffle mags - I have 2 and one fits in my ICS AKS-74U with a bit of extra pressure to make it lock, but the other doesn't. Unfortunately I'm no longer entirely sure which make is which these days, but I think it's the CYMA one that doesn't fit.

You can see what it looks like with RPK long type mags in it on the pics of weapons thread.

Here are some King Arms AK waffle mag box sets. Most are out of stock but they've got 70rnd DE ones in. TBH, I think your mate would need to go for the metal RIS for DE waffle mags to look cool though....

My hole...

Anyway, back to waffle mags - I have 2 and one fits in my ICS AKS-74U with a bit of extra pressure to make it lock, but the other doesn't. Unfortunately I'm no longer entirely sure which make is which these days, but I think it's the CYMA one that doesn't fit.

You can see what it looks like with RPK long type mags in it on the pics of weapons thread.

Here are some King Arms AK waffle mag box sets. Most are out of stock but they've got 70rnd DE ones in. TBH, I think your mate would need to go for the metal RIS for DE waffle mags to look cool though....

he is planning on getting a RIS foreend. only if it doesnt hinder battery installation.

airsoft supply drop have the King Arms waffle mags in stock.

Archived