Webbing Chest rig Harness

Army3.5
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've looked at it before and it kinda works but not really... it wouldn't damage anything but it would just be a bit awkward, not feel very comfortable and you're better off with a belt

• Supporters

You could, but it looks GAY and is awkward as f**k

• Supporters

I've been playing for 5 years nearly, and not broken anywhere near that amount of kit :P

Have a look at a viper belt (the only bit of kit I will recommend from viper) and then some ammo and utility pouches of your choice

The best belt I know of is the Warrior Assault Systems PLB belt, I have one in A-TACS FG, and a few others have the same belt in different patterns, and it absolutely brilliant!!

BTW what were you doing, diving on your belly??

The best belt I know of is the Warrior Assault Systems PLB belt, I have one in A-TACS FG, and a few others have the same belt in different patterns, and it absolutely brilliant!!

BTW what were you doing, diving on your belly??

I play alot of CQB, so i tend to dive onto my chest or slam into walls, i have knocked myself out twice and fell off a roof while trying to jump through a window.

I play alot of CQB, so i tend to dive onto my chest or slam into walls, i have knocked myself out twice and fell off a roof while trying to jump through a window.

What site allows you to climb though windows ??? Health and safety fail much.

Defcon5 / Bulldog belts are pretty good aswell. Around the same price as the Warrior ones, but come with the harness aswell to help spread the load onto your shoulders. Quality obviously not as good but still brilliant quality.

Get a good set of webbing, that way the only thing on the front of your body is a buckle, which shouldn't break. Webbing is awesome for when you're in the prone position.

Archived