YouTube Channel - Support would be awesome.

Kaneweeks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have recently purchased a ContourROAM2 so I can film my skirmishes, for entertainment and interest purposes. It would be awesome if you guys could view my videos and subscribe, as I'm determined to be like Scoutthedoggie. That channel inspired me to produce airsoft videos. Thanks everyone.

• Supporters

I'm in the same boat :P

I'll get there eventually lol.

I've subscribed Ed. Will view some of your video's over the weekend as I normally with scoutthedoggie's videos.

It's harder than I thought it would be, seems so easy, but capturing good footage is difficult lol. You have some nice footage Ed.

Thanks for subbing!

• Supporters

I mount my Contour to the side of my helmet with an adhesive mount that rotates. I'm not sure if there's an equivalent mount for the GoPros, I debated which camera to get for almost literally a month before settling with the Contour.

My mate has the newest GoPro and he fixes that to the centre of his head on the front of his helmet.

Here's a comparison.

His video with Go Pro:

My video with Contour:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMRcqyF-wM

I purchased a head band mount for my Contour and it works a treat. I mount mine to the left side of my head so I get my RIF in the shot, however this was just my personal preference.

I saw a headband mount for the GoPro on amazon not that long ago! Here's a link mate. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B002PAX9QU/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1362171248&sr=8-1π=SL75

Archived