iPhone Ammo Counter

QuadMachine
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm at work with the sound off, so I don't know if you mentioned anything about it, but does it work just as well on auto? Is it totally screwed up if there's someone else firing just next to you? 'Cos I assume it's sound activated?

And what's the point of it? I don't really want my phone stuck to the side of my gun.

Yeah its wrapped in a heavy duty case which protects it, I'll bosh a pic in below. Currently it's a combination of sound and vibration that activities it, though this is an early version it's likely we'll go down an LED route to get the full auto element running. Early days! I spent last week nailing of the video recorder elements, we'll be doing more testing this week and if the guys let me I'll post up some of the progress.

aegis_case.jpg

Nice idea. Although i don't really see the need.

Still firing? Keep shooting.

Not firing? Reload.

If in doubt after hosing down 5 guys... Reload anyway.

Thats my system.

Its a good idea, however, I can't imagine me needing to keep track of rounds in a 3000rd box mag!

Ha! Those box mags for your M249? I've long wanted to get one of them, park myself at the far end of the shopping promenade at The Mall and lay waste to anyone that breaks cover.

Hell Yea!! It weighs a fair bit though :D but has a beast amount of fire power!

Archived