Noob requiring pistol advice

CarlosFandango96
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello airsofters

. I was hoping to get professional advice on purchasing a pistol. I have some ideas already but I would love to hear from people who have some experience on the subject. I am currently unemployed so money is quite tight these days so i have set a budget of £100 for the pistol itself so i have money left for BB's, Gas etc.

here are the two ideas i have: http://www.swindonai...p?idproduct=344

http://www.justbbgun...8/K-WARRIOR-009

You have probably guessed by now i am inexperienced in GBB pistols and these choices are probably laughable to an experienced skirmisher, all i need from you guys is honest advice. I should point out I do not have a UKARA membership but both of the websites say they can paint the guns.

the pistol only has to have 3-4 of these traits

>good value for money(including reliability, quality and efficiency)

>under £100 (give or take £10/£20)

>GBB

>powerful

>good looking

>easy to use

>two tone (this is essential)

Any advice is welcome, as i said, i have no idea what i'm doing.

WE G17 isn't a bad shout IMO.

Dunno what you mean by wanting a "powerful" pistol.. Most GBB pistols come at around 300-330fps.

Avoid that second gun, and that website in general really.

+1 on what Tariq says. The one on the JustBBguns website doesn't have an adjustable hop, so is basically just a back garden plinker at best,.

The WE G17 should be good and I believe will also take TM or ARMY mags, although I haven't tried that to be sure. If they'll 2 tone it than you should be good to go.

Archived