A&K MASADA

dazzer306
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi have seen one of these for a good price new, and just wonder if this gun is any good, it's the magpul version. Ant I'm put would be great thanks .

• Supporters

A&K aren't the most reputable manufacturer there's ever been, so I personally would avoid it.

If I was going to get a Masada at all I'd go for the proper PTS licensed one.

However, I've heard that both of them have hop issues.

• Supporters

A&K Also won't fit the PTS Aftermarket Part's either, Otherwise either one is Great as the Issue's can Be fixed i never had one simply because the 14.5" one in FG from PTS seem's to have been a Limited Edition (-_-)

• Supporters

I don't think it was an LE Craig, its more likely that the demand was no where near the size of the one for the black or fde one, so they didn't make many aftermarket thing in fg.

The A&K's weren't too bad but both the people I know who've had then had hop.issues as Ed mentioned.

great replys fellas it is a licencesd one has magpul hologram ( if that stands for much ) also seen a cybergun Masada too but would this be a rebranded item due licensing laws

When you say its the magpul version are you saying its the A&K with mgapul marking or the one made by Magoul PTS?

Anyway, I had a A&K Masada and thought it was great! Never had any issues, only sold it because I wanted something for a more specific look.

While true it won't fit the PTS aftermarket parts, I've heard many reports its actually better than the PTS,

IN my experience of A&K, Masada and M249 they're actually quite good, while some of their early stuff might have been a bit dodgy they seem to be good now!

I would definitely recommend it!

When you say its the magpul version are you saying its the A&K with mgapul marking or the one made by Magoul PTS?

Anyway, I had a A&K Masada and thought it was great! Never had any issues, only sold it because I wanted something for a more specific look.

While true it won't fit the PTS aftermarket parts, I've heard many reports its actually better than the PTS,

IN my experience of A&K, Masada and M249 they're actually quite good, while some of their early stuff might have been a bit dodgy they seem to be good now!

I would definitely recommend it!

Yes it's the A&K version with magpul markings thought the cybergun would be the A&K and it only about £30 more. Now it's a choice of which colour black or tan

Yes it's the A&K version with magpul markings fusee the cybergun would be the A&K as it only about £30 more. Now it's a choice of which colour black or tan

Yea cybergun and A&K ones are the same, I had the black and its really nice, not that big a fan of the Tan ones and Black would go with more loadouts as well!

I've just got myself one of these and it performs a dream straight out of the box. Range and accuracy is wonderful, especially for the price. I think it's a bargain, however I was a bit weary on getting A&K. I shall see how it holds up over time lol.

I heard someone mention KHMountain before which is a US Airsoft retailer and they have the Magpul masada at a cracking price, even after paying for postage etc.

http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/advanced_search_result.php?currency=GBP&keywords=masada&osCsid=1fe963a9ef215188edb2d6e5fb0d8746

HK mountain based in Hong Kong just received a package from them I ordered 2 weeks ago ( not bad seeing as it was a day into there new year)

I believe www.patrolbase.co.uk has the black Masada for £249.99 and www.zerooneairsoft.co.uk has some for £259.95

These are the cheapest ones I could find in the UK. Hope this is helpful.

Xsite Airsoft also have them from £249.99, thats where I got mine from

iv been told that A and K is not a good brand, is that true?

Some of their early stuff was a bit dodgy as with many brands but now they're pretty good, I'm on my second A&K gun and would recommend them. My Masada never failed me once.

Skirmishers direct ltd sell the masadas for £220.

Skirmishers direct ltd sell the masadas for £220.

This is the site I found it to be cheapest, will try to price match with zero one in Poole as it just down the road and could pick. It up

Sweet gun! However when i first got mine i had feeding problems but i am not sure weather that was a faulty one or weather it is a common thing. Also the hop is very sensitive but once fine tuned it is epic!!!! Excellent rate of fire, good range and accuracy! 7/10

They are a bit iffy on some mags, however, MAG mid caps feed perfectly

Archived