Tw wars

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Two new weapons the celsius dtw and we katana aeg have been released. Which out of the two would you all think would be the best performing and the most reliable ?

• Supporters

The g&d dtw's were a bit hit and miss, some great some not- doing much better than early ctw's thats for sure. The celcius dtw is an improvement and hopefully for the better.

The we is basically a fancy looking ics style system from what I can see so isn't a true 'tw'

Both are too new to be able to tell which is better so I'd wait or go for one that you like. The we is likely to work to a decent performance ootb where's the dtw could be a bit hit and miss.

The we is basically a fancy looking ics style system from what I can see so isn't a true 'tw'

What is exactly a true TW ??? :P

TBH i'd say GBBRs are more training weapons than the AEGs.

• Supporters

I would agree with you 100%.

I hate the term but it was the easiest to use for the op in this situation, had it not been in the title I wouldn't have said it ;)

I don't think anyone even uses them for training, just a marketing.

I had a look at both the We Katana and the G&D Celcius at the Airsoft show. I quite fancy the G&D myself and have been following all the posts about them elsewhere. The WE looked nice but it only had the feature of the quick change spring, not the programmable burst, bolt lock etc of the G&D Celcius. Both are £350 so you pays your money and take your choice.

Archived