www.eliteairsoftuk.com / Elite Airsoft UK

Salam_Dog

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello forum, planning on buying a gun from this site, would like to know your opinions on it and your past experiences and whether or not I should buy from this site. Thank you for your help. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

well if you have ANY problems with your AEG's bought from this supplier DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES send your gun off to his engineer OMFG.

mine went to his engineer under warranty claim as the gearbox in my SR4 has snapped. I use a sling on all of my aeg's without question and I take proper care of them as well. his engineer basically said that i'd broke my gun on purpose just to get a claim, SERIOUSLY who would do that to a perfect working gun. now he won't even send it me back and him and Elite are ignoring my emails and calls.

So not only am I an aeg down, im also £35 out of pocket of postage, as Elite don't tell you obviously you have to pay for it to go there but you would imagine they pay for the return OH NO they don't YOU DO.

Prior to this I've always had good dealing with Elite but just like Justbbguns there true colours have now shown when it comes to this sort of stuff.

WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER AGAIN, not even if I was offered discount. OH & just to add don't expect a quick turn around on your gun return boith John Reddington and Phil bromley tell you to. ”Go fuck yourself sideways"

AVOID People.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Stay Away from the shop, not nice at all.

I first approached John and he introduced Phil (his engineer) to me and i was suppose to get my AEG upgraded. Phil was first a nice guy, explained everything in details and saw him passionate about airsoft. But then he missed the returning date of my AEG and i struggled to contact him. So i tried everway i could such as phone calls, sms and emails to get in touch but it didn't sucess.

The next thing i get is John sending out emails saying the deal is done, they are fed up will all the calls and emails and come on your shop has missed the finishing date and i am just trying to understand what happen and they can simply say they need few more days or even a week and I would totally understand! In return I got scold in rough words and kept emphasising that i keep irritating them and affecting their lives, causing them frustration and sending back my gun in stock and NEVER find them AGAIN! Now I fear my gun will come back in a piece of sheet* as they disassembled it and now messing around with it!

I do not appreciate their service at all! Both of them especially John, just not smart guy and in my opinion just not even appropriate to operate a shop at all and treat customers like dog.

Stay AWAY and never get CLOSE!

All I want is just a nice ending even the deal is off but I never get a proper email saying what has cause the delay or cancel of deal and all I get is impolite emails whilst mine are absolutely gentle.

Just bad luck and bad choice, stay away guys

Totally agree. John is so impolite and it is just a stupid way to communicate with their customers. Mathis guy should be gone I the airsoft community and leaving him here will just harm more people. I just can't imagine he ask people to f..k off in emails and keep coming up every 5 words.

Just my smart at all and now I risk losing my vfc scar. I told john that send me back the gun and provide me tracking code once it's done and I or replied that h said it's noting to do with him and eliteairsoft. "Go find some other unfortunate souls and get the f..k off my way and I never get your gun and it is not my responsibility"

Just one of the poorest guy and pathetic altitude

And now I risk losing my VFC Scar which I had sent them for upgrade. They said they are going to send my gun back but u know what they mean!

I'm not even sure if I'm going to see it again or the internals are all messed up.

To conclude:

1. They are RUDE!

2. Fraud

3. Impossible to communicate

4. And they swear to u

• Supporters

Their engineer is a guy on Facebook his FB name is Phil Thatblokewiththescar some FAT idiot who actually knows naff all about fixing AEGs he knows about as much as my 17month old son I fact my little boy probably knows more than that fool he's some sort of Gun smith for an airsoft place probably a gun smith of those plastic pistol that shoot the stick out with the little flag on saying Bang. I have bought a number of AEGs from this company and all have resulted in breaking themselves in one way or another but having bought from Pro Airsoft I've had NO problems at all and have received brilliant services from them. I just don't understand why Airsoft suppliers can be SO DAMN RUDE as normal day to day retailers aren't like that, you wouldn't buy from Argos lets say and have something faulty to be told to F off by them they wouldn't either replace it or refund it.

The most unacceptable is been told to f..k off when ever we have found a problem in their products or services. Saw many retards on earth but its my only first time to see "people go full retard" literally.

• 4 years later...
6 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Good prices on WE pistols at Elite Airsoft UK .com.

Are they a UK or continental retailer?

Are they reliable and recommended?

Based in the UK. Or rather they were. Not a recommended retailer. The guy who ran it has been known to rip people off. I did ring him about an XM8, he doesn't have a showroom in Bexley as claimed on the website. 

He said he still had some stock to sell. But I didn't want to touch it with a 12 foot bargepole after the stories I heard. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.