OUT OF STOCK! :-O HELP!!

Andyroo89

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello! was going to purchase a g&g top tech TR15 Raider L from pro airsoft supplies but they are out of stock till the end of march!!!

i was wondering if

A there is a different make to g&g (must be fully metal and an m4 style) that is actually better... even if more expensive.. (raider L £290)

B there is another stockist of g&g guns...

i have done quite a bit of googling but had no luck!

Andy

picture 1, dont want the older front stock as want ability to have attachments at front.

picture 2, has same length barrel as raider l, but is 10cm longer (wont be as good for close quarter) and want crane stock for battery placement.

picture 3, want collapsible stock and the ris? rail at front.

picture 4, as above..

probably sound like im being awkward but i have done a lot of research, the raider l comes with the longest of the m4 variant barrels without too much extra length compared to 275mm barrels :) i was originally going to get the standard raider but was told by pro airsoft that the L will make a difference for outdoor skirmishes due to longer range..

Andy

Ahhh! So you want an alternative to the TR15 that is exactly the same as a TR15???

The longer barrel won't have that much effect on range at all to be honest, it's a bit of an airsoft myth. It's mainly down to hop and rubber quality and set up.

Land Warrior and Airsoft World both have a big range of G&G guns!

Try zeroone airsoft or type in the exact gun you want in google and go to pictures this will show a pic and in bottom left will tell you where it is .

thanks for replies! had a look at other sites and now ive got no idea :angry: same guns different names, some say top tech some say gen 2 some say neither but mention specs of top tech and gen 2 guns.

by the time i fathem it all out there will be a gen 3..

also some say full metal but have a plastic ris rail ARRRGHHH

do i buy a gen 2 with this blowback malarkey or buy an older one and try and upgrade? (assuming motor, wiring, barrel, spring, ?)

i want: fully metal, 350fps? (thats what modern airsoft warfare allows), front RIS rail, crane stock, medium length m4..

i promise when i find what i want il leave you all in peace for a while.. and buy you all doghnuts!

Andy

thanks for replies everyone!! i have found and purchased the gun i wanted and should be with me friday :-D

full metal gen 2 g&g tr15 raider l with pistol grip

9.6v 1600 crane stock battery

battery discharger

battery charger

job done!

• 1 year later...

I just got the xl version from a Facebook sale and the only plastic I found is the stock. Surprised by the weight in fact. Had the same issue with stock when a Facebook ad popped up with just what I was looking for plus plenty of extra bits. Looking forward to taking it out at the weekend.

• Supporters

thanks for replies! had a look at other sites and now ive got no idea :angry: same guns different names, some say top tech some say gen 2 some say neither but mention specs of top tech and gen 2 guns.

by the time i fathem it all out there will be a gen 3..

also some say full metal but have a plastic ris rail ARRRGHHH

do i buy a gen 2 with this blowback malarkey or buy an older one and try and upgrade? (assuming motor, wiring, barrel, spring, ?)

i want: fully metal, 350fps? (thats what modern airsoft warfare allows), front RIS rail, crane stock, medium length m4..

i promise when i find what i want il leave you all in peace for a while.. and buy you all doghnuts!

Andy

Doughnuts you say.....?

I know you've managed to get the Raider you were after but it's worth bearing in mind that the length measurement you may have seen would very probably been with the stock collapsed to its minimum length. Which won't be very usable unless you have very short arms!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.