CO2 P226! ERM MAH GERD!

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Its KJ though.

2 people from my society have the KJW 1911 CO2 guns and they all leak. Mags are really temperamental.

• Supporters

Yeah... I had the CO2 MEU and the mags were pants...

Still, they might've improved them for this, potentially.

...Hopefully.

I have three CO2 pistols two cheapies and a WE HI capa. The cheap ones stil going but the WE utter shite from the word go replaced it with a gas mag. May just be a lemon but dint put me off . That's when I brought the two cheap ones a palco firepower ( usp ) and a S&W M&P 45.

• Supporters

Someone said they'd read something on Arnies, but it wasn't concrete or something.

This is the Sig I have. It's gloriously crafted, virtually indistinguishable form the real thing. It's also gloriously unreliable. The amount of gas required to operate the action means I rarely get to the end of a mag before running out, which is a pity as the no-ammo snap back action is great. The all metal framework gets cold damn fast, so I've taken to carrying the mags in my pocket during fights to keep them warm, only loading and racking the slide when I know I'm gonna be doing using the pistol for an extended period. Leaking hasn't been a major problem, although there's been the odd time where I've drawn it, pulled the trigger and nothings happened, which is frankly terrifying, akin to that nightmare where your a child, rock upto high school and realise you forgot to put your clothes on.

• Supporters

Is it available then? Or do you have the older gas version? 'Cos I had that one too and it was as woeful as you say.

CO2 ought to make it pretty good though, so long as the mags are decent.

• Supporters

Yeah, I assumed as much, s'about the same as my KJW CO2 MEU was.

I tried this at RedWolf UK the other day, 330 or so consistent and dropped to about 320-315 after 4 mags worth.

Just a shame the mags are fugly and the gun has a nasty paintjob compared to the WE.

Archived