Thinking of buying a multiple shot shotgun....need help!!!

Fraser15
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I think it would be pretty good in close quarters but im not too sure about using them at a distance like you might have to in a woodland scenario. I think the cheaper ones generally sell for around the £80 mark, There is one on proairsoft supplies that if needed can be two-toned for £15. Im sure somebody else will pop along soon who has actually used one and will be able to answer all your questions in greater detail, Rex.

Pretty good for CQB.

Love my SPAS, even though it is a little poorly. Range is only 30m but other than that, makes room clearing a breeze and feels so much smoother.

Just got to take it to an actual CQB site not woodland XD I've fractured my foot from having to run EVERYWHERE last weekend lol.

The DE ones work well enough and are pretty good value for money. Only problem is there are no upgrade / repair parts and you can't really take them apart to maintain them.

DE ones are great, although I got mine ages back in two tone, and no where sells spare parts such as a black grip@body. However, they take a bit of time for the pump to unstiffen, but surprisingly did far better with the shortly than I did my p90 in big open areas (even took out a sniper). You'll find them around the £40 mark

I have one and absolutely love it! Always use it for CQB, and even used in in some woodland environments!

I would personally go for the ASG one. the TM ones are more expensive for nothing better, and they also cannot be taken apart if they break. The DE ones are also good but I personally just don't really like their stuff and find ASG on the whole make better quality stuff. The ASGs can also be repaired if they do go wrong very easily unlike the TM and DE where if they break its a new shotgun!

I paid I think £70 for mine, but you should be able to get an ASG one for about £50 if you look hard enough.

I had an ASG shoty for about 2 weeks. it was crap! (although it was a single shot)

It would fire once for miss feeding and jamming. Tried different make shells and had it looked at by supplier. got a refund in the end as it was an impulse buy and prob would never have been used. Even a multi shot cant really compare to a full auto rifle coming back at you.

IMO waste of money.

I had an ASG shoty for about 2 weeks. it was crap! (although it was a single shot)

Even a multi shot cant really compare to a full auto rifle coming back at you.

That's your problem there.. you bought a single shotgun shotgun, they're pointless, but the tri shot ones are brilliant. Never had any miss feeding issues with mine, you just have to not slamfire it as thats how most people break them.

Yes true but in most CQB places, they don't allow full auto, its single-shot only and so with a tri-shot you can in effect fire three shots in the time it takes the other person to fire one. Also while the spread isn't a lot, its enough so you don't really need to aim.

I can guarantee that if can fir more than 3 shots with my scar in the time it would take you to fire and re-cock a shotty!

Shot guns are just not my cup of tea. Unless it is RS and i am aiming it at a rabbit or pheasant.

I can guarantee that if can fir more than 3 shots with my scar in the time it would take you to fire and re-cock a shotty!

My point was that I fire 3 shots in one trigger pull where as you fire only one shot in a trigger pull, I am of course talking about CQB, not outside where its full auto... got me SAW for that!

You can take a TM apart. The spas you can anyway. You can also upgrade it if you manage to find the parts that have been OOS for years :P

Open firefight yeah a normal gun will have the advantage. CQB though... Pop round a door, 1 quick shot and 3bbs are heading your way. Re-cock? Pop back into cover. You're already hit anyway. :)

You can take a TM apart. The spas you can anyway. You can also upgrade it if you manage to find the parts that have been OOS for years :P

Its the TM M3s you can't take apart without having the break the body

Archived