How do you stop fogging!?! Help would be awesome and appriciated!!

Kaneweeks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Without fail, every skirmish I fog up like a b*!?* and would love a little help on how to prevent this. Would be much appreciated! Thanks.

I use mesh lower face mask and ESS goggle for CQB, but if you're like me mate you'll fog up standing still in just goggles lol! Get hold of some good quality anti fog wipes such as the type which come with ESS goggles. Breathe lightly into your goggles, wipe them using the wipes and you should be fine!

i'd recommend heroshark mesh goggles, or oakley's, never touched the oakley's with anything and I have only gotten them to fog up once (middle of summer and face mask was blowing my breath straight onto the glasses).

I use mesh lower face mask and ESS goggle for CQB, but if you're like me mate you'll fog up standing still in just goggles lol! Get hold of some good quality anti fog wipes such as the type which come with ESS goggles. Breathe lightly into your goggles, wipe them using the wipes and you should be fine!

^^ this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ESS-No-Fog-Cloth-Eyeshield-Glasses-Anti-fog-Wipe-ICE-3-2-4-/270991372193?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item3f18582fa1

• Supporters

I can fog goggles standing still too - I use mesh eye protection to stop it. But I have got an anti-mine visor for my MK VI helmet and also an S10 respirator. For those I use this...

$(KGrHqN,!o0E-0!FLf)rBQBSP!Yj9!~~60_12.JPG

Soviet Russian Army Gas Mask Scuba Mask Goggles Anti-Fog Defog Pencil ~ £2.99 + £2.99 P&P

It's amazing stuff and coating even a massive visor hardly uses any. You scribble it on like a wax crayon and polish the streaks away with tissue.

I wear a lower face mesh mask and a pair of modified Bolle X500 goggles and I use Fogtech sachets. Just wipe the googles in the morning and fold the wipe back into the packet. Then it will still be moist enough to reapply at lunch time.

One sachet per skirmish and Airsoftworld are currently selling them for £3.50 for a 5 pack.

Have used Cat Crap on my motorbike visor. Works ok. Little tempermental on my airsoft glasses though.

FogTech works slightly better from Airsoft world, but not really in stupidly cold weather.

Best off with either expensive glasses, or mesh. I've just moved to mesh to make things simple. Never wore lower face protection anyway.

I assume then no one tried fans or had any luck with them? My bolle tactical goggles work great when moving, but fog up if you stop / hide so I had been thinking / hunting for fan kits. Will have to try some of those anti fog options in the thread though :)

I got myself some FogTech and it worked a treat during Sundays skirmish, only used one wipe and it lasted me the whole day (put it back in the packet and it stayed moist).

Awesome bit of kit, definitely recommend it and thanks a bunch for pointing it out to me! Much appreciated guys.

Archived