DE M56C shotguns

Ditch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just a request really, I have far too much love for my lowly 3burst shotgun, but can't find many 'custom' examples. Anyone got, or know of any? I'm looking at grip modifications, body changes, etc that aren't too costly as its the one gun I can always rely on as a back up!

For example, I love the rail mounted on this...

59343.gif

I believe there are shell holders for stocks and sides of the gun, not sure if there's much else available. I had an M56c for a year before swapping it and I searched for modification parts in that time and I never found anything for it.

good luck in your search though!

stock shell pouch- http://www.airsoftworld.net/ready-fire-mode-shotgun.html

I have the ASG M3 and have tried to find ways to mod it but just found it to be a bit too much of an effort! Also with the shorty its a bit harder as I have less barrel to work with

• Supporters

There's never really been any aftermarket parts released for them (or the TM tri-shots they cloned) and they're too toy-like in their construction to fit RS bits. They're not that far removed from the really cheap LPEGs you probably had as a kid; big chunks of plastic clicked and glued together in a way that's cheap but also not designed to be taken apart.

The Tanakas, Maruzens, Marushins and G&Ps can have stuff done but none of them are any real use for skirmishing IMO (either horridly unreliable/impractical or only fire 1 shot at a time).

Thanks all, I've currently got a side saddle fitted to it, made a silver shell port on the right side and polished the port to insert the shells. I agree with the single shot comments, can't get my head round them being 'shotguns' unless they are built for slugs only

Archived