UKARA

Bourbon21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

or site membership as UKARA is not a legal requirement. Just alot of retails insist on it to cover them.

Hi there,

A RIF is one that is realistic, whether that be black or tan it is deemed to be almost indistinguishable from a real gun. The brightly coloured IF's are over 50% a bright colour as prescribed by the HO that might be orange, red, green, blue or clear. You only need to be over 18 to buy one if these as thy are considered imitations and not realistic due to the aforementioned colours.

If I was you, I would wait until you can get your site membership sorted and buy a RIF. Second hand sales of bright IF's aren't the easiest and lose a lot of value.

Hi there,

A RIF is one that is realistic, whether that be black or tan it is deemed to be almost indistinguishable from a real gun. The brightly coloured IF's are over 50% a bright colour as prescribed by the HO that might be orange, red, green, blue or clear. You only need to be over 18 to buy one if these as thy are considered imitations and not realistic due to the aforementioned colours.

If I was you, I would wait until you can get your site membership sorted and buy a RIF. Second hand sales of bright IF's aren't the easiest and lose a lot of value.

Thanks for the help, i will wait until i get the membership... is that when ive played 3 games in 2 months or am i being dumb and thinking of somethin else....

Cheers.

Archived