FIFA 13

Brales
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, does anyone play a wee bit of FIFA 13? Currently playing as AFC Wimbledon in Career Mode as a manager, the transfer and wage budget is depressing... so much so that my best players a free agents in their 30's xD

Anybody else done something like this? I'm trying to get them to the premiership but I reckon it'll take me a few months...

• Supporters

i fell out of playing the game at Fifa 10 (Got Brighton to the Premiership but it was depressingly the same over & Over didn't help i refused to switch out player's and i alway's lost against The Gunner's!)

@CraigW-H Fo' realz? The transfer market was so easy in FIFA 10, I managed to get Pepe Reina to Manchester United after beating Liverpool 6-0 xD

Maybe you should give one of the later editions a go (Particularly FIFA 13)? In my opinion, they've changed the game a lot since '10. Personal favourite part they've added is being able to manage an international and club team at the same time :D

• Supporters

I Just Played with the People the Game Started me off with and Kept trying to keep hold of them when ever the window opened.

I only lost because i was alway's trying to break leg's for Poor Game's Played in the real world :rolleyes: (Arsenal FC Fan)

Its all about NBA 2K12

But this is FIFA...? Y U RUIN THREAD?!

I'm only kidding, NBA are pretty good franchise of games. I haven't played '12 think I got to 09' or 10', it was a friends... I've never owned one myself :(

But this is FIFA...? Y U RUIN THREAD?!

I'm only kidding, NBA are pretty good franchise of games. I haven't played '12 think I got to 09' or 10', it was a friends... I've never owned one myself :(

There isn't the NBA line of games there was NBA Live by EA which would have been the '09 and '10 ones you played. However 2K sports a game developer made NBA 2K11 which was amazing and since then EA have dropped out since NBA Elite (their 2011 one) was rubbish.

The my player on it is amazing, far superior to the Fifa version. (this has come from friends who play both)

Anyway, I'm sending this off on a tangent... back on topic people!

There isn't the NBA line of games there was NBA Live by EA which would have been the '09 and '10 ones you played. However 2K sports a game developer made NBA 2K11 which was amazing and since then EA have dropped out since NBA Elite (their 2011 one) was rubbish.

The my player on it is amazing, far superior to the Fifa version. (this has come from friends who play both)

Anyway, I'm sending this off on a tangent... back on topic people!

It must have been that one I played then :D I think I may have to get it now :)

Archived