just a quick hi

rcdunk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys new on the forum and new to airsoft I have been paintballing for about 5 years but most of my friends have either given up or moved over to airsoft only played once at a stag do for a day but was well hooked

at this moment looking into arming myself once i get shut of my paintball markers

will be doing a few days this year but due to family commitments dont know how long its going to take to get regestired so may have to go two tone for now them just change to colour when I am all sorted (mechanic and paint sprayer by day )

any suggestions preferably m4 style

ps I am no spring chicken at a sprightly 40 yrs old lol

• Supporters

What Marker's are you selling buddy? (Captain of a Speedball team Sadly they have all grown up though :rolleyes: ) so i'm alway's interested to see Paintballer's moving into Airsoft! especially if their flogging kit!

G&G m4 from pro airsoft supplies apparently is one of the best value ones you can get at £99... whats your budget? look at the marksmans guide* on this forum, great start.. thou ignore the radio part, you dont need one, spec not in beginning

* http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/3779-the-beginners-guide-to-airsoft/

only have a couple left as sold most of my speedball stuff when I gave up just have a couple left

delta 10 shot pistol little use seams to be a problem with the co2 cannister seal as it leaks

and an ion marker with warsensor rail and muzzle extension and folding stock with gas bottle and hopper (hopper never used still in the box) marker has only had about a days use just a few scratches etc etc

will have a look in the for sale section

budget is around the 250 ish mark depending on what I find lol

thanks for the welcome guys

I suggest what I have (well im gonna aint I)....for the money try a g and g raider short version....its auto electric...blowback...and fecking awsome for the price(from about 140 quid but there are a few models).

happy shopping dude!

Archived