Pistol Holster

whitey61
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, im fairly new, starting to get to the point where i want more gear and i was looking at some (i think they're called) CQC pistol holsters i want one for my KJ Works KP-06 but dont know which one to go for. Anybody got any incite on this?

post-6580-0-50680900-1359944158_thumb.jpg

Thats a blackhawk CQC with the molle adaptor. Would cost around £55 for one, but unfortuantly they don't make one for your pistol, only the major real pistols as the holsters are for the real steel versions.

• Supporters

IMI do a 1911 holster which can be fitted to a molle adapter and it's cheaper

imi-colt-1911-retention-holsters-6032-p.jpg

I don't know what it's like inside, but it looks like this holster has no indentation under the forward part of the barrel, but maybe the whole underside slight narrowing would be too tight for a KP-06. The ones made for Sig Sauer and Glock look pretty much straight through, so you never know, your pistol might fit with an inch sticking out through the bottom. If you contact UK Tactical or Patrol Base you could ask them to measure the dimensions exactly in millimetres...

Oh yeah, and there's also a company called Fobus that do this type of holster.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi... the Hi capa CQC's are very rare. I have had a couple of different capa ones for years and they are still going strong

Try here

http://dragonredairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=133&osCsid=a1aqo4pus1naj1tqg6qi66r6u2

This is a copy of the latest IPSC, it grips the trigger guard and comes with spacers thus you can fit most pistols.... with torches and lasers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-C-M-Airsoft-IPSC-Right-Left-Hand-Holster-M1911-Black-/280782858795?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item415ff66a2b&_uhb=1

Its can also be configured to a left hand so if you wanna carry a glock 18c full auto on the left.... we finally have a holster....

A real one will set you back about £160

Archived