How much ammunition and magazines do you bring?

WalkableBuffalo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

4 x 57 rnd low caps and a few 100 round speed loader mags kept in pistol pouches is what I plan to use when I start playing again. Will probably get 2 130 round midcaps to take too though.

I carry 6 midcaps and a highcap for reserve. I try to conserve my ammo a bit and never full auto for more than a second. I got my trigger trained to do pretty much a 3 round burst so I mostly use that :)

Also 3 pistol mags and a speedloader

As for BBs

6x90r = 540r

+200r (hicap)

+200r (speedloader)

= 940r

+ 3x14r = 42r

Total = 982r per game

I use 8 120 EMAG's and that normally lasts me a morning. I'll take out a speedloader too into the game zone but I don't often use it tbh. I always have a pistol with three spare mags too but there have been times I've run totally dry before.

Now i have the Hk416 working, and with the correct bolt so i can actually skirmish with it now :L I have even less ammo! :D

4x 30rnd Magazines Primary

4x 24rnd Magazines Secondary

Grand total of 216BBs for a single game :D

Already had it out for a day, just chrono'd hot due to being given wrong bolt.

Shoots miles and dead accurate. Quality is fantastic and looks beautiful :)

Can't wait to actually skirmish with it.

I use 4 hicaps but would love to swap to midcaps but can't really justify the expense at the moment.

Suffice to say I've never run out of ammo. Mainly because I spend most of my time walking back to the respawn point with my hand in the air :D

I have ten lancer 190 mid cap mags for my M4, which I have yet to get through in one game. At least it is silent, which I think is important for me.

Archived