1 Problem fixed, and another arises!

Dan_W
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The cylinder head broke on my AK so I replaced it. When I fire it now the BB's only fire about 2 metres. Anyone had a similar experience and know how to fix it? And the trigger came out, fiddly little bugger to get back in.

The tappet plate is good. I won't know about the rest for a few days or so, It's at a mates house. Could it be that the teeth in the piston and gears aren't lined up properly and the piston isn't getting pulled fully back?

• Supporters

That's something that ought to self right itself after happening the first time.

My L85 occasionally does that if the hop unit is together too tight, the skirt around the edge of the barrel can protrude into it too much and cause horrific jamming issues. Might be that.

Does it sounds different to how it should at all?

Can't really say at the minute, but I will keep posting to this topic once I get around to my mates house again. Sorry I am not too good with my airsoft terminology yet. Is the O-ring on the cylinder head or the piston head?

I got this replacement part: http://www.airsoftworld.net/element-standard-replacement-cylinder-head.html

and swapped it in directly for the old one. Is there anything else I needed to do. Thanks again!

Archived