Thinking of getting a G&G TR16 CRW in the future- anybody got/had one?

TacMaster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So yeah, sourcing all the bits and pieces off of proairsoftsupplies for £291 including shipping, VAT etc but without a battery (got 2 8.4s and a 7.2 knocking about anyway, they'll do fine when I get the gun)

I've also done some budget thinking and I've worked out that with my monthly allowance of £20, my existing sum of £45, and possibly £100 on my birthday on the 4th, I should be able to get the gun, a spare mag and a cheapo G&G foregrip in October unless something drastic happens to my current guns.

This leaves me 8 months to consider other options. Maybe you guys could suggest a wildly hipster gun to me for under £300?

Had one for a little while, insanely accurate as a stock rifle. However claims of 330fps on 0.2g's were absolute rubbish. First game I took it to, was chrono'd on a Skan at nearly 370, so bear in mind you'll will likely end up having to downgrade the spring.

Archived