Taiwan gun

xiJamesss
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have a look in the retailers section and you will find good reviews of Taiwan gun, including mine, they are my goto RIF seller. As a retailer they are great, and they will do downgrades/upgrades for the cost of the part (specifically spring changes), and include a sheet of fps tests using .2 ammo. They also answer e:mails quickly and in English and my last order of about £300 of stuff came with some free goodies as well. However YOU must make sure you have a skirmish defence or customs will seize your rif, and they won't 2 tone.

just to let you know i could back up bidshep on this. anytime i.ve ordered its only taken 4 days for delivery , and as he said they do the down or upgrades for the price of the item. plus you get loyalty points if u use them enough times . Can,t fault them in anyway.

what do you mean by skirmish defence?

A valid reason in the eyes of the law for owning a realistic immitation firearm, Ie. UKARA number, being part of a film/theatre production company etc.

skirmish defence:

being over 18, and, being a member of a registered airsoft site, being able to prove that you airsoft regulary or a member of a reenactment group that uses airsoft weaponry. You do not have to have UKARA, as UKARA is a retailer thing. Normally your ukara number is actually your skrmish site membership number, as that proves you are a skirmisher, and thus ok to buy a RIF. However if you skirmish at a load of different sites, a record of you skirmishing is usually enough, but a PITA to prove to customs.

basically read the VCRA as it gives the criterea for buying a RIF in there.

Have a look in the retailers section and you will find good reviews of Taiwan gun, including mine, they are my goto RIF seller. As a retailer they are great, and they will do downgrades/upgrades for the cost of the part (specifically spring changes), and include a sheet of fps tests using .2 ammo. They also answer e:mails quickly and in English and my last order of about £300 of stuff came with some free goodies as well. However YOU must make sure you have a skirmish defence or customs will seize your rif, and they won't 2 tone.

this is good information, I was going to buy from them and have it downgraded here. how do I request downgrade?

Just message them that you are looking to buy, but you want the gun to shoot, say 340fps so want to fit a m100 or a m110 and will they fit it. They will anwer yes they will. Then when you order you can put the request in the information box of the order form and they will do it. So basically you choose the gun you want and the spring you want, put the request in the info box, and bob's ya uncle it will be done and they will provide a sheet showing the fps (hop off).

• 3 months later...

great. was gonna tell them to put it above the address.. thou I dont really like to have UKARA number on the outside so everyone knows whats in the box but heyho thats the way it is.

anyway, I am really confused, dunno what to make out of this, do I need to buy a separate spring or not?

two_zero: Hello, I want to have this downgraded to UK legal max 350 fps, how much does this cost and what spring should I add to my order?
taiwangun: Hello. write a comment about it, it's free.
two_zero: Thank a lot for the reply! Just to confirm, do I need to add a spring to the shopping cart?
taiwangun: Hello. If you want to exchange the company's spring it must be purchased if you do not want to buy an additional spring, our service will establish a spring service at no extra charge. .

Doesn't make sense to me but i ordered the 'M95+ spring for AEG [ACM]' with my gun and made a note under the ukara bumph for them to install the spring before shipping, which they did for free and my AEG came firing on average 340 fps.

You get a great little QC sheet telling you which tech checked over the gun before it was sent out. They even run checks to make sure its not a lemon i was very surprised at the thought they have put in!

Cannot recommend them enough, its just a shame bringing a RIF through customs always feels abit squeeky bum cheeks

Nor is the shop in Taiwan, cracking retailer though, bought loads from them

Archived