New One On The Block

Bourbon21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Im matt, I live in Bristol... Ive never joined in a Airsoft game ive only ever done Paintball, I prefer the look of Airsoft as it uses replica guns and paintball isnt.... Im looking at gettin some friends together and going along to one of the local sites....

Cheers, Matt.

• Supporters

Random thing so you feel more welcome: I eat a whole pack of Custard Cream's (Dunked in Tea too)

^How they've said it is also good to though^

Full pack of Quirks and a mug of tea every time for me :)

Random thing so you feel more welcome: I eat a whole pack of Custard Cream's (Dunked in Tea too)

^How they've said it is also good to though^

Hahaha thanks guys.. Is there any gun youd recommend to a beginner and on a budget of upto £170

Thanks, Matt.

Hi mate,hope its all good

I was bitten by the airsoft bug about six months ago and I love it.

on the subject of rifles I can suggest the g and g raider.

I have one myself and its very very good out of the box.

I bought mine brand new from Swindon airsoft.

I paid £250.....thats for the rifle,1 hi-cap magazine,1 9.6v battery,4000 extra bb's,charger,two-toned and shipping...but I think you can get one from pro airsoft supplies for about £140 for just the rifle.

happy hunting buddy!!!

Hi mate,hope its all good

I was bitten by the airsoft bug about six months ago and I love it.

on the subject of rifles I can suggest the g and g raider.

I have one myself and its very very good out of the box.

I bought mine brand new from Swindon airsoft.

I paid £250.....thats for the rifle,1 hi-cap magazine,1 9.6v battery,4000 extra bb's,charger,two-toned and shipping...but I think you can get one from pro airsoft supplies for about £140 for just the rifle.

happy hunting buddy!!!

Thanks for the info mate i will have a look into that... I actually visit swindon every weekend as the missus parents live down there so may actually pop into swindon airsoft..... i seen a few g&g guns on there website around the 140 mark....

Thanks, Matt.

Archived