Patrol Base

Sam_G

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I've just started getting in to Airsoft and have used them for some basic parts BBs magazines and a better battery and charger kit for my Gun. Always quick with the delivery and the prices are great as well !! well worth a look 

1 hour ago, MiK said:

Just a update my proposed MK23 delivery from PB didn’t happen today ..........  

*all the other components from LongbowBB, JDairsoft, Skirmshop NL (2 deliveries) which where all ordered a day later than my MK have arrived.

It’s like having a suit but no where to dance

/sadface

It's a bank holiday today no post

@BigStew Nah matey I’ve had deliveries all day - amazing how much my wife and daughter orders off the interweb  😱

I personally had Hermes deliver my Skirmshop NL order, 1 from UPS for the daughter and DPD delivered 3 items for wife/daughter from Amazon and unless PB has changed they use DPD for their deliveries (checking back on email it’s what they have used for my last few anyways) :(

Just now, MiK said:

@BigStew Nah matey I’ve had deliveries all day - amazing how much my wife and daughter orders off the interweb  😱

I personally had Hermes deliver my Skirmshop NL order, 1 from UPS for the daughter and DPD delivered 3 items for wife/daughter from Amazon and unless PB has changed they use DPD for their deliveries (checking back on email it’s what they have used for my last few anyways) :(

Ah 

. Well yeah that sucks

Just a update after calling them and to quote them...

”everything looks good on the order and is in packing department and you know it’s been a bank holiday and with the current situation...... so it’ll be 3 or so days and the delivery company will email when it’s on its way”

• 3 weeks later...

Placed an order on Tuesday with them, a slight issue that my Ukara had expired since last played on the site I am registered through (Land Warrior - Edinburgh)

Patrol Base called me and told me the situation, A quick call to LW to sort out my Ukara , and item was in the post

new pewpew arrived the day after 👍

No dramas 

• 2 weeks later...

Just placed my first order with them, now the proud owner of a MICH helmet. Excellent communication, swift delivery and arrived when they said it would.

Still continuing my KSK-inspired loadout, so will definitely be checking their stock first.

Have to say PB was going to be the place I bought my first RIF at what with their deals and bundles but stuff me all this crap with that AK and the sheer bullshit going down with it’s ‘repair’ I won’t be partaking with them now! I can’t even stand it when Homebase fuck me about over a BBQ let alone this.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.