Patrol Base

Sam_G

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 5/23/2017 at 7:54 PM, djben9 said:

shot out as in someone hit the lens.....and they replaced it? or literally just broke...........good on them but i wouldnt have said it was there fault :)

ive got a 'filter' over one mine but means it diffuses the light more

Shot, twice. It still worked, but it had shards of glass sticking out and it was a dimmer light.

Definitely not their fault i got shot in it, was very surprised when they offered to replace it, as i originally contacted them asking if i could just purchase the end of the flashlight that got shot, and they said "don't worry! we'll replace it! :)"

I need to get a filter or some sort of protection for it.

The replacement arrived directly from NUPROL as patrol base didn't have any stock.

• Moderators

cool, i doubt others would have replaced it!

only got a filter on one of my torches that i loan my brother, could do with one myself, but it does help with the spread of light in some dark rooms instead of a fixed beam, and can be easily removed :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received my CYMA CM.041J MP5 SMG from them. Extremely fast service with no problems whatsoever. I will definitely be ordering from them again in the near future. They're also one of the only places that have most of what I need (in terms of guns) in stock.

Recommended airsoft supplier.

• 1 month later...
  • Head Moderator

Ordered some bottles of BBs and a magazine before lunch on Friday and parcel arrived by DPD on the Monday afternoon.

My only issue is with their website, had problem trying to process my original order at the checkout when using PayPal. Looked as if the order was placed but it had not been. Due to this I ordered items from a different website that worked first time, and PB lost out on my custom.

• Supporters

I guess I should fire in and say my order with PB last month went smoothly.  They two-toned a gun in about 3 days, in a deep carmine red that might be playing a bit fast and loose with the definition of "bright".  But that's their lookout, not mine, I was very happy with the order.

• 8 months later...

Placed an order with these online (My first actual order at a specific airsoft supplier other than Amazon. 

Very happy with the transaction paint by PayPal, emailed me every step of the way through order processing to dispatch. Only place out of about 10 websites where the items I needed were in stock. Will use them again. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I've just received an order from them that's not as advertised.  A very small order that I'm actually not fussed about, but still, you say X, you show a picture of X, you deliver X.  I'll let you know how (or if) they resolve it, because in the end, that's what really matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Patrol base is great! Never had an issue with them, anything I returned was refunded quickly and everything I've bought has been of great quality, really recommend them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
On 24/07/2018 at 11:22, Rogerborg said:

Now bumped to a PayPal dispute after no response since last Friday.

Now eventually resolved and refunded  by PayPal.

To their credit, PatrolBase have corrected the listing.

I'd only ever use PayPal to purchase airsoft gear now.

• 3 weeks later...

Been waiting a while for TM Sopmod to come in stock and went into store as soon as I noticed they had them in and thought the service I got was first rate. 

Cannot imagine how they could have served me any better - resolved different issues and questions I had, offered me loads of advice, provided me with a battery connection service to change to Deans ready for when I came into the store and this was with only 10 minutes left til closing they advised me on which batteries and charger to get. 

Offer discounts too when you become a member at Halo Mill and basically all in all a really positive if not perfect experience! 

Hats off to you fellas! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• 3 weeks later...

Hit and miss. Loads of guns, but never anything i'm after is in stock. Never seem to know when they'll restock and get told to check back in a week or two months! I'm only 10min away so when i did buy something and wanted a refund i got one no problem. Staff member did have a sulk on but hey ho. Tech team did a repair years ago when it first got going and took bloody months to do, don't know how it is now. Been shopping at the store since before Chris bought it so it'll always be a regular for me.   

Summary: 3 outta 5.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, comrade vinnie said:

Never seem to know when they'll restock and get told to check back in a week or two months!

To be fair, they'll be buying from a wholesaler who will be waiting on a crate coming on the slow boat from China, subject to weather, customs, pirates, hacks, and all sorts.  I doubt that any retailer could give an answer that's both specific, and honest.

Hit and miss. Loads of guns, but never anything i'm after is in stock. Never seem to know when they'll restock and get told to check back in a week or two months! I'm only 10min away so when i did buy something and wanted a refund i got one no problem. Staff member did have a sulk on but hey ho. Tech team did a repair years ago when it first got going and took bloody months to do, don't know how it is now. Been shopping at the store since before Chris bought it so it'll always be a regular for me.   

Summary: 3 outta 5.

Lucky you! I don’t even get a response! Emailed a week ago about restock of .25 blasters and haven’t had a response. 

Went to fire support instead 

1 hour ago, E21A said:

Went to fire support instead 

Yeah i've had to shop elsewhere as of late for 3 outta 4 Rifs. Handy for ammo and bits and bobs though. 

• Supporters
19 hours ago, comrade vinnie said:

Staff member did have a sulk on but hey ho

Oh, I got a petted-lip voicemail when I initiated a PayPal dispute, they didn't bother responding, and it got escalated to a claim.  Not that I bothered listening much beyond "There was no need to...".  Silly hobbits, that's why I use PayPal, so that I don't have to listen to huffy excuses.

Yeah, wound his neck in after i told him i've been at it 15yr+. Don't get why people offer a 'no quibble money back guarantee' then still gob off. But still the staff are fine when your buying or asking questions etc 

• Supporters

Don't get why people offer a 'no quibble money back guarantee' then still gob off.

"Sorry about that, how would you like your refund." = I have the money, they have the goods, and they get more business and recommendations.

"That's owner abuse, that's fair wear and tear, they all do that, it's characteristic, it just needs played with a few times, you must be doing something wrong. Oh, all right then, have your bloody money back." = I have the money, they have the goods, but I'll never touch them again.

I mean, in general.  I'm not saying PatrolBase are all that bad, and to their credit they did sort the incorrect listing sharpish in my case.

• 3 months later...

I know there's a few mixed reviews about Patrol Base, and the fact anything you want seems to be out of stock! 

I've made two seperate orders, one back in the summer which was faultless. Another on Christmas day. With an expected delivery date for the 7th of January. It ended up being delivered on the Friday. That's with a Ukara check as well. Can't fault the service! 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, patrolbase are definitely one of the best websites for airsoft needs. Very quick service whether it be questions or orders. And customer service is always second to none, I have made a few mistakes on orders and they always seem to go out of their way to help me out 

Just to keep this current - put order in at 9am Monday, delivered 1300h Tuesday. Smooth process and will definitely use again.

It was delivered using DHL and their tracking isn't great. From 10am the tracking page said "You're next!" So either that's off or they have the most ridiculous routes you could ever imagine! 😂

Had a rifle cone last year with a shorn screw, they sent someone to pick it up and replace it. no issues with it since.

Asked then to restock a pistol in black, they said they would, restocked it in OD Green....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.