Patrol Base

Sam_G

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I emailed them yesterday at around 8am regarding the stock level of a blackhawk duty belt loop. Replied just after 9am.

I order the item at 11am and it was delivered at 8am this morning.

Amazing service!

• 2 months later...

Been into the shop well laid out good range and ammo deals one of the sales persons was a little green but easily excusable as was friendly and helpful throughout they will continue to get my business.

Just a quick edit to clarify.

The green salesperson was just not as slick as some trained and experienced shop persons you get in staples, etc. It added to a family feel business, and I personally appreciated that there was no heirs and graces, just honest, good people.

• 5 months later...

They have great service, friendly staff and are overall a good retailer. Would certainly spend money there again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've ordered from them on line, great service, arrived the next day!

I've been in to the shop and spent loads!! because they have so much in there!! Great friendly service and their workshop techies are excellent!

Their prices are very good too! 10/10!!

They're my local shop (about ten minutes away) :D

Excellent service in terms of help and advice and maintenance / upgrades in store and we have bought all our guns from them so far.

great store been many times as it is my local . plus if you can get to the store they have a little discount section, i got a g&p vers 2 gearbox with mosfet installed for 60 quid and it works a dream

• 2 months later...

So I assume that they are a good shop then? I'm considering ordering an L85A2 from them later this year

• 2 weeks later...

Can't fault Patrolbase at all when I visited the I had great service and even got to shoot an MP9 & GHK and it was insane I will Defo be buying from them again and will be buying my rifle from there. Highly recommend them !!!!!

Faultless customer service, though i never had to contact them. Order was dispatched monday morning after i placed my order in the weekend.

10/10, would order again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

Yep, high recommendation from me too. Made an order with some BBs in, but the bag broke in transit and the BBs were everywhere (and rather dirty). One quick e-mail and a replacement was on its way and scheduled for delivery just a day after I received the initial order.

Tip-top customer service, but I've come to expect that having used them a fair deal in the past and had good dealings with them then too.

• 2 months later...

I have used them had no problems did use landwarrior but found there customer service rubbish so changed to patrol base and I am glad I did :D

Ordered an moe style illumination kit and some kraylon spray. They sent me a fast helmet gopro mount instead of my illumination kit.

Phoned them and they asked me to email a pic of the wrong item, heard back from them after the email and have been told my illumination kit will be with me next week and to keep the gopro mount as a way of saying sorry for the error!

Will defo use them again and lwa have lost all my custom to patrolbase as lwa suck at customer service.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Patrol Base is a good, reliable supplier.

I ordered some nuprol .25g bb's from them... 9000 to be exact. They emailed me saying that they were out of stock(but would restock the following week) and apologised, suggesting they could either remove the order or change them for Blasters and refund the difference. I replied and an hour or so later they emailed me back saying they were intact being restocked that day and so would I like to change them back to nuprols (which I did). They arrived within 2 days (which is faster than the postage I paid for!) and had a free patch included!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.