A Differnet Kind of Player....

Zeddie1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,Im Ed,And I make Movies :D

So yeah...That is my hobby,and if ever you guys want some Trailers,or Promo's or anything really ,just drop me a message.Anything From VFX to Planning and storyboarding.

Now you're probably think "what the hell has this guy come here for ,if he's interested in cameras..."

and I dont blame you for thinking that .

so basicly here's the deal.I like Backyard Plinking,with some of my mates,but im not a Serious Airsofter......I Mainly signed up here to see if ANYBODY has some Broken guns,or Guns that are really bad,or Anthything that doesnt work properly,and you are thinking of just throwing them out in the bin...STOP....I am looking For Props For an Upcoming film i have Planned.I am Willing to pay for faulty ones,but not a huge amount.

So i wasnt sure where to post this,but i decided as i was new,it just lets you know what im all about,And hey,maybe i'll even Pick up a new Hobby whilst im at it ;)

So thanks for your time guys,it is Greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again,

-Zeddie.

Welcome to the forums :)

I take it you are aware of the laws surrounding airsoft?

Yeah,i read the Laws in the Uk Law section,and i am Aware that Playing with a RiF without a licence is illegal.

But for the life of me ,i cant understand how im am aloud to own a 20 Bore Shotgun,and not be able to own an RiF under the Same License!

Becuase the licence we have only proves that we are a regular skrimisher

So just becuase you are safe with shotguns dosnt make you a skrimisher

i know it sounds stupid but i guess its a differnt type of licence

:)

Jack

• Supporters
Yeah,i read the Laws in the Uk Law section,and i am Aware that Playing with a RiF without a licence is illegal.

Playing with a RIF at an airsoft without a license is perfectly legal. however when you buy an RIF you must prove your defense such as having a VCRA card is a method of proving your a legit skirmisher.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Just to clear this up, there is no such thing as a "VCRA card". You can become registered with your local skirmish site and if they've spoke with the UKARA then you can get entered onto their database. This would qualify as a defence to buy an RIF.

You are not required to have or do anything special to own/use a RIF.

Archived