Chest Rigs/Plate Carriers that are Grey

Sike
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i was wondering if these exist? i wear urban digital and i personally dont like wearing a black vest over the top of it, i think grey would suit it alot more.

trouble is, i dont know if anyone makes rigs in a grey colour

Cant say i have ever seen a grey one. Maybe boil wash your black one to fade it? or some grey paint and some netting to give a camo effect?

you could just use grey primer spray as it is matt.

I have used this paint before (tan colour on old rifle) good quality.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001GUA8Y6/ref=asc_df_B001GUA8Y611680434?smid=A3J5KYN68BD5AC&tag=hydra0b-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B001GUA8Y6&hvpos=1o1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=19014132641229674335&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=

• Supporters

Their is a Grey but it's not Made as heavilty as anything else and it's mainly LBT that's making Gear in grey and they sell it as Mass Grey i beleive.

• Supporters

As above, lbt on behalf of devgru (seal team 6) designed and manufacture rigs in mass grey, the rigs are primarily for waterbound operations

• Supporters

Just a quick thought, acu dusted with black/grey wouldn't look too bad if done right

I assume by Urban Digital you mean UCP or some copy of?

You could always just get a rig in that pattern, or foliage green is very grey-like and many US troops use ti with their UCP, although its not common in gear form

My local Gunman Airsoft site has a grey molle plate carrier for sale. If I remember right, he wants £50 for it as well. Could maybe put you in touch with him?

I assume by Urban Digital you mean UCP or some copy of?

You could always just get a rig in that pattern, or foliage green is very grey-like and many US troops use ti with their UCP, although its not common in gear form

urban digital is alot darker than ACU, kind of like US Navy NWU but no blue

1939.jpg

Well with that black would be your best bet as any grey or foliage rigs would be significantly lighter

Archived