Are airsoft mortars a good idea???

Fraser15
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

useful yes. shoot like a rocket yes.

Any site that will actually allow you to use one... NO

...but wich ones are better??? As far as I know There are lots of different types but do you guys know which ones are better???...sum can go 200f....(I think)....and how would you use them in a skirmish?...ect...like how would you know when the other guy is out??? I would appreciate if I had sum help!!!:-) .....Fraser.

• Supporters

Some of the WWII games use them but they get them specially made, and the staff are the only ones that are allowed to use them.

Tbh I don't see the point in ordinance like that in airsoft. IRL mortars were designed to hit enemy troops behind cover and in trenches with accuracy, so how would a bottle rocket be accurate? If you did get a hit all there'd be would be 6, angry, soaking players. (and you'd be targeted by them for the rest of the skirmish day)

while they would be cool, the issue is you can't really use them to any real effect as range tables etc aren't going to work very well for something so irregular

Archived