need an opinion

seanycozzie24v
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

well guys new to the site and new to airsoft. since im only a beginner i opted for a popular choice. the gun im purchasing is second hand but hasnt been used much. this has been fully checked and tested from the shop im buying from. its a ics m4a1 ris (full metal) with the ris rail,carry handle adapter,red dot sight,upgraded gearbox, dual mag adapter,foregrip and its li-po ready. all for £260 is this a good price?? also 6 months free membership the the shops club. i really need an opinion on this gun. any reviews on it good/bad. also can anyone advise me on a good cheap gas blow back pistol?

cheers

sean

also the gun does not come with a battery or charger so i'll most likely be getting a couple of batterys and a charger from someone off here. i dont know what type/size of battery it takes but i do know that the battery goes in the stock. a little door flips out by pressing the 2 tabs. also what battery would be better a li-po or a ni-mh

Where can you get a G&G for £99?

The ICS are good guns. Mate of mine has 2. ROF is great and quite hard hitting.

I'd start off with a CYMA AK or CYMA MP5 if i were you. many people on here swear by theirs (as I do) and they're decent upgrade platforms which strip down easily (well, once you watch it done on youtube :D )

Guest WhiteDeath

CYMA MP5 and AK series are fantastic starting guns,but then there's G&G...

G&G Combat machine series are fantastic guns,cheap,reliable,Really high quality and great performance.If you want a good bit more powerful,the G&G GR-15/GR-16 series is simply fantastic.Probably the most popular guns here in Ireland,I assume they're very popular in the UK too.

I think you can get the Cm16s for around £110.Maybe less if you're getting them on clearance.GR15/GR-16s are a bit more pricey at around £220,still cheaper than the ICS.

I say go with the rest of the suggestions,and buy G&G.

im going to go with the ics m4. because its full metal has an upgraded gearbox,carry handle adaptor,dual mag attachment,red dot sight,lipo ready and the ris rail and the foregrip i mean a brand new ics m4 with all the bits attached already would be about £500 wouldn't it. im getting it for £260. and plus it dosen't need upgraded. if i were buy a standard gun i would need all my attachments on it. it would probably come close to the £260 that im paying for the ics m4.

and i would get great use out of it as i can experiment with attachments and so onn as it has the ris rail and the rail on the carry handle. isn't the ics m4 brand new something like £240?

CYMA MP5 and AK series are fantastic starting guns,but then there's G&G...

G&G Combat machine series are fantastic guns,cheap,reliable,Really high quality and great performance.If you want a good bit more powerful,the G&G GR-15/GR-16 series is simply fantastic.Probably the most popular guns here in Ireland,I assume they're very popular in the UK too.

I think you can get the Cm16s for around £110.Maybe less if you're getting them on clearance.GR15/GR-16s are a bit more pricey at around £220,still cheaper than the ICS.

I say go with the rest of the suggestions,and buy G&G.

plus you say your from ireland? me too just up in the north

Archived