PC Gaming Chair

rjmcgough
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I just use a £70 office chair. Comfy enough to sit in all day (believe me, i know it :P ).

Specific branded "gaming" chairs are nice but they still pretty much do the same job as any nice normal chair.

• Supporters

I agree. I think anything that's sold as a "gaming chair" is just a con. Same goes for those Gunnar gaming glasses that are £80... I mean, really?

Who makes this shit up?

Lol what?

Thats more expensive than the Nvidia 3D Vision glasses... and they actually do things XD

• Supporters

I managed to get hold of a bnib Xrocker gaming chair for my xbox a couple of years ago.

Waste of time and money, the sound is rubbish, the vibrations are unnecessary and it collapsed on one side, making sitting on it wonky- which added to it's already uncomfortablesness. You really would be more comfy sitting in a gt3 class racing car.

I've no experience of any others but after this, i'd just get a nice comfy desk chair or something, I know that I wish I had.

• 7 months later...
  • Supporters

Chronic neck pain, here I come!

The screens swivel down. That's in its "allow test subject to use the bathroom" kind of mode! :)

Archived