Place to buy two tone glock

Somnophore
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've seen a few two tone glocks with just the slide painted blue, I'd like to get one for the next few months before I get registered and when i am I can paint it black to change the slide, can people recommended which to get and where to get it from?

Matt

airsoft world should do some.

Personally i would recommend waiting for the defence.

Pistols are generally not as easy to paint as large gun bodies, and the finish on the 2tone, and the repainted version will probably not be as good as the standard finish on the Glock.

The slide is a huge moving part, with all the working parts inside it. You need to take more care (and remove all the insides) to paint it. Seen a few dodgy pistol repaints and needless to say they never functioned properly again :P

• Supporters

Wolfarmouries and Patrol Base ought to paint stuff for you as well.

Action Hobbies actually have a section for pistols that are manufactured in two tone, so you could see if there's a Glock amongst their selection.

• Supporters

Shameless Sale's Pitch here but I have a KWA K19 (Glock 19) only Glock's I can recommend that work well year round in britain I'll sell you my Two Tone one for £110 All in (ACM Serpa holster, Extra Mag, Fi Dragon LowLight Sight's Original Box and Sight's aswell)

• Supporters

Bargain. If it was a G17 and weren't two tone I'd jump on it.

Archived