Hi

Sam555
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

I am 14 and new to airsofting as I only got a BB gun after my father didn't buy me some racing pigeons so he said I could have anything else I saw as long as it wasn't seriously expensive. I now have a p799a shotgun and I am getting a laser sight and air rifle scope for it to make it more accurate. I have a load of mates who have BB guns and I hope to go and do airsoft wars against them(if that's legal over here).

Anyway that's all about me

Hi

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay. Just a bit of friendly advice: don't have an air soft war on public land (play parks, on the street ect) its the best way to get in trouble with the police. You can have a war on private property like your garden but your best bet would be to go to a skirmishing site. ;)

Guest WhiteDeath

Retarded ''Swag yolo Rebel teen'' post.Deleted.

I guess I shouldn't post suggestions from things I did when I got my first gun and when I was an absolute tw*t.Sorry.

Also forgot about the Crazy British Media.

Again,sorry.

The fact that you even mentioned going into abandoned buildings to play airsoft or even go their in general is ridiculous, first of all it is dangerous and you never know what hazards their might be, secondly its most likely someones property i mean would you like it if someone came in your house and started putting 6mm holes in your walls i think not, thirdly the public could be near to where you are messing around and they arent going to know that the rifs that you are shooting and will most likely think that they are real firearms which the armed response will turn up and could end you in prison,which then the media will gear about and put airsoft down even further jeopardising the sport.

please read this white death and think about what you have put

Guest WhiteDeath

I can just imagine a headline relating to that now...

THE SUN

REBELLIOUS TEENAGERS SHOOT UP ABANDONED WAREHOUSE-LEAVE SMALL 6mm HOLES IN WALLS.

PRIME MINISTER DAVID CAMERON ORDERING ALL OUT BAN ON AIRSOFT GUNS AND THE HORRIFIC ACTIVITY ITSELF.

The teenagers themselves have been deported to Guantanamo prison to be interrogated for more info on what happened that horrific day.

8 juveniles visited an abandoned warehouse with their weapons and began shooting at each other.Some even stuffing used HEROIN needles in their guns as ammunition!

Once David Cameron's order has been carried out,all airsoft guns will be seized and sent to Mexico where they will be RE-PURPOSED INTO REAL FIREARMS and sold to our good friends across the pond.

We hope Our lad Davey succeeds in ridding the country of this horrible,pedophile infested blood sport.

For more info visit www.stupidfuckingbullshittabloid.com

Sam, I was just reading your OP and I feel that I should mention that putting a scope and laser on an airsoft gun does not make it more accurate, this is real life not CoD.

The only thing an optical sight would do is make it easier to see the target with the zoom.

Unless you've fallen foul to JustBBguns' marketing and bought a red dot in the style of a magnified sight?

nickona I have only bought the scope and laser sp that my aim can get better as at the minute my BB gun has no optics at all so I just have to try and guess where my bb is going to go as it is hard to judge without anything to look through.

nickona I have only bought the scope and laser sp that my aim can get better as at the minute my BB gun has no optics at all so I just have to try and guess where my bb is going to go as it is hard to judge without anything to look through.

Fair enough, have fun zeroing it as well :D

White death if you think its funny taking the p*ss let me tell you something,2 years ago a few of my friends were messing around in a abandoned barn generally throwing stuff around when a timber fell on one of my friends which crushed him,broke 2 ribs,his right arm,right leg and had to have pins and a frame on it.so if you think its funny its not what i was putting across was that you have to be careful with rifs as you could face young offenders,criminal record and a fine.and careful in buildings as you never know what is inside them.

• Supporters

I can just imagine a headline relating to that now...

THE SUN

REBELLIOUS TEENAGERS SHOOT UP ABANDONED WAREHOUSE-LEAVE SMALL 6mm HOLES IN WALLS.

PRIME MINISTER DAVID CAMERON ORDERING ALL OUT BAN ON AIRSOFT GUNS AND THE HORRIFIC ACTIVITY ITSELF.

The teenagers themselves have been deported to Guantanamo prison to be interrogated for more info on what happened that horrific day.

8 juveniles visited an abandoned warehouse with their weapons and began shooting at each other.Some even stuffing used HEROIN needles in their guns as ammunition!

Once David Cameron's order has been carried out,all airsoft guns will be seized and sent to Mexico where they will be RE-PURPOSED INTO REAL FIREARMS and sold to our good friends across the pond.

We hope Our lad Davey succeeds in ridding the country of this horrible,pedophile infested blood sport.

For more info visit www.stupidfuckingbullshittabloid.com

Guy's i've tried to play nice but F it

WhiteDeath you absolute Exhaust Pipe loving butt monkey, Some Advice for you *Insult* yourself pretty fast by taking your head out of your *Insult* for a start because they are not White and they are not Cloud's. This Pisstaking of a Serious thing is Absolutely Undeniably the worst thing you have done yet and you have never once yet posted anything i can say was correct were you born in a *Insult* barn but left behind to be raised by farm animal's at birth?. Honestly your Ignorance of the OOTB Oober *Insult* elite TM Laser shooting it's so accurate routine is absolute POOP! their only decent because TM have one of the Best OOTB Hop's and Better Plastic's. Other than that the recommending a G&G G96 for another Nub Nub is astounding it's obvious to me you talk out of your *Insult* 99% of the time.

Here's my Cure Stop Posting go do research (I Know That's a *Insult* THING PEOPLE DO <GOOGLE HELP'S TOO> IN THIS TIME PERIOD) once you have completed your research notice how long it take's us to Reply we Take so long because we actually consider what we Advise because we intend on giving the right advice! (Also a Thing! Especially on here!)

/Edit Finished\*Left Some Insult's Because they were so well Thought out*/Edit Finished\

Come on guys chill out.....what a way to scare off the new blood of the sport...give him some credit...he may be 14 but that dont make him an automatic idiot......welcome to the forums son.

• Supporters

PUG did you read anything we said?

Nothing was aimed at the OP we were having a go at Whitedeath because he posted absolute crap everywhere which we all then had to correct him on and then he proceed's to Mock Ed in his signature (try reading and understanding what went on dude) aswell as claiming his TM VSR apparently shoot's BB's out laser accurate bone dry stock at range's you'd have to upgrade to achieve in reality...

I really wouldn't bother with the air rifle scope mate, At the sort of distances I'm guessing you'll play (around 20m) you will get no benefit from it, and sighting up will cause tunnel vision, like the guy above said, this isnt COD. Stay with the laser though good for quick target accuisition but they can be a bit of a pain to line up properly. hope this helps.

Archived