Which parts to use?

tandy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so last Sunday my TM G36 decided to stop firing, initially thought it was a dropped battery but following a changeover it still was having non of it, got it home and found the piston spring had snapped in half, easy fix, replacement M100 sitting here, however I noticed that the last 3 teeth on the piston are horribly worn away so I figure its best to replace this now rather than risk it

Gears are all perfect with no visible wear at all so my question is which piston and piston head should I put in there? It's a 15tooth piston, don't want to spend a mint but a little upgrade would be nice

Let me know your thoughts please

Lonex blue or Lonex red mate. The most reliable and solid pistons on the market. Go for the blue, it'll be a little lighter but still it'd easily handle upto a m150. The Lonex piston head is perfect too, if you already have a bearing spring guide just remove the bearings as it'd just be excess weight in the ppiston assembly.

Be sure to correct angle of engagement and shave off the two teeth after the pickup tooth/first tooth the sector gear engages.

Archived