What ALICE components are these marines wearing?

AirsoftTed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, thinking of making a USMC force recon loadout.

Can anyone tell me what webbing this is? I think its A.L.I.C.E. webbing but I'm no expert.

Change of topic, now that I know it is indeed ALICE webbing, Can anyone tell me exactly what these marines are wearing and if possible where I can buy it from?

34yrbq1.jpg

yep that's definitely ALICE webbing... there aren't any specific type just what pouches go where very similar to PLCE

If they're wearing ALICE there is a high chance one of them would have a LBV as well

Thanks guys!

If they're wearing ALICE there is a high chance one of them would have a LBV as well

Is an LBV required with the ALICE set up? Bit of a noob when it comes to webbing lol.

Nope its a vet formt he same period as ALICE webbing, mainly used by grenediers. LBV stand for Load Bearing Vest. I can't see one for sure in the picture but going off assumptions the may be someone wearing one.

The kit they'e got I can see clearly is ALICE webbing and ALICE backpacks

Here's some pics:

LBV

LBV.jpg

ALICE webbing

ALICE1_display.jpg

alice.jpg

ALICE backpack

330.jpg

Just seen the change of topic... its impossible to see exactly what set up they have, they'll most likely have their own personal set up with the pouches in the order they like

Thanks Nick, that last post was all I needed to know! Just needed to see the general pouches they have, I'll experiment and see what works!

okay no worries, glad I can help.. have a look on eBay and also surplus stores as there is normally old kit like ALICE webbing kicking about for not too much, saw an ALICE water bottle and ouch in my local surplus for only a fiver a while a go..

Got the Chance at some good condition ALICE Webbing off a guy on another forum. Never bought any webbing before, is £45 including postage good for:

- Y-Harness

- 1x Medical Pouch

- 1x Bum Pouch

- 1x Water Canister + Pouch

- 2x Triple 5.56 Mag Pouch

- 1x Belt for LC2

?

Thanks in advance guys

• Supporters

Doesn't sound a bad price, what condition is it in?

• 3 weeks later...

alice.jpg

Nick, is that a compass/medical pouch in the center?

Also, does anyone know where I can buy a Butt pack and a compass pouch new?

Seen the compass pouches second hand in bad condition or theyre out of stock where I have seen them.

Haven't been able to locate an LC2 style buttpack, only bumbags labelled as military packs on ebay....

• Supporters

Left to right that looks to be

Compass, ammo, ammo, canteen, medic, canteen, bianchi m12 holster, ammo

With another compass pouch on the y-harness

Just keep trawling eBay its how I eventually found my buttpack

• Supporters

Just search lc2 lc1 Alice etc etc mate. Took me AGES, in the end I got a replica one which doesn't look too bad, it's a tad shiney though

Yeah, the only ones I've seen are from 'nam and seriously beat up, or shiny replicas from the states with a £25 shipping tag.

How do the replicas hold up? If theyre good enough I might just go with one and stick it in the washing machine before I use it because I desperately need some extra storage!

• Supporters

Will attempt to find mine and then get some pics, should show the difference between issue and replica

*EDIT*

Boom found this pic of my bhd kit

ffbb0589.jpg

• Supporters

Yeh mine looks almost identical to that one actually

Sorted, I'll get one of those when funds allow and then all I need to procure is a medical pouch,compass pouch and an entrenching tool cover :)

Also need to secure some sort of sheath for a Ka-Bar, I'm thinking shoulder mounted like in the films?

• Supporters

I might have a couple of spare Alice bits you'd be interested in

Archived