G&G CM16 GBB

Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey guys, I'm wanting to try out a GBBR, I'm considering the G&G series, just simply because of the price.

How's the reliability of the Gbb CM16s? Has anyone had it break on them in a game? Just general things.

From what i hear they are fairly reliable.

Mainly because they have much fewer moving parts compared to a WA/WE etc.

Would say they are a stepping stone gun really. Little recoil (compared to other GBB), less maintenance (still needs it though), and less realism.

Peformance wise though i havnt heard too many bad things.

I just prefer my GBB heavy, noisy and powerful :P

I have just yesterday received my G&G cm16 raider from zero1 for £118 delivered was £140 but I found it cheaper and they mached it (great because other place had to per-order it, will try and put a review I found on here ASAP ( on iPad at so can't switch ) gives a good review. I can tell you it's a very light gun until you put the mag In, it as to be cocked before you can fire or put it in safety over all a nice looking well built gun. I got the cab version nice and small a lot smaller than my M4 ans about an in h shorter than my sig 552. Not had time to load up and test fire it yet but will do soon. Only downsides are weight of mag and cost of mags £35 a pop so 4. Ages and they cost more than gun

tbh I don't see the point in GBBs, if you want a weapon with recoil it makes more sense to start shooting. Seriously the UKNRA do open days and taster days and membership is only £20, that's with £10 of tokens to use at a range. I went to one and they let you use the ranges' weapons, anything from .22 to 7.62mm

tbh I don't see the point in GBBs, if you want a weapon with recoil it makes more sense to start shooting. Seriously the UKNRA do open days and taster days and membership is only £20, that's with £10 of tokens to use at a range. I went to one and they let you use the ranges' weapons, anything from .22 to 7.62mm

The point of GBB is realism and FUN!

Because you get some recoil... but you're actually shooting at people??? Adds to the fun...

Also they have much more realism compared to AEGS.

sorry for a small hijack, but wasn't there news that a GBB FN2000 would be coming out? or was I just dreaming.

• Supporters

Thanks for the responses guys. :) Now, I've got a King Arms M4 on the way (AEG) so, would it be possible if I get this GBBR, take the gas blow back mechanism out of the Cm16, and place it into the King Arms? I know I'll just be paying £100+ for the mechanism, but I can put the King arms' gear box into the CM16 body, incase someone doesn't want to use a rental gun at a site.

Thanks for the responses guys. :) Now, I've got a King Arms M4 on the way (AEG) so, would it be possible if I get this GBBR, take the gas blow back mechanism out of the Cm16, and place it into the King Arms? I know I'll just be paying £100+ for the mechanism, but I can put the King arms' gear box into the CM16 body, incase someone doesn't want to use a rental gun at a site.

Hi Monty

Don't know if you are still thinking about converting an AEG to GBB, but I have been doing a little searching and found a GHK gb system that fits straight into an AEG body. Only downside is thtat in Far East at ebairsoft for £84 free p&p you may have to wait awhile for it but saves you bit of money for a few mags

As far as I know these are the same as in the G&G gbb rifles

the gun laws in this country are so strict there isnt anything worth shooting other than very few rifles in my opinion

the gun laws in this country are so strict there isnt anything worth shooting other than very few rifles in my opinion

Through cadets I have the opportunity to shoot an LSW, so there are ways to get past that.

Archived