what do you guys think of my first gun)

scorpia4
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys what do you think: this is my first ever AEG. Its a classic army m15a2(m4) sport line premium. I bought it second hand for £160. It is full metal construction with a high torque motor, metal hop up and metal gearbox. It has also been "magpulled"(as I believe the term goes) it also came with one high capacity magazine. So let me know what you guys think about both the gun and the price :)

(If this thread is in the wrong place please feel free to move it)post-6448-0-09251700-1358884289_thumb.jpgpost-6448-0-82701200-1358884373_thumb.jpgpost-6448-0-15690800-1358884468_thumb.jpg

Not bad.. Personally eternally I'm not a massive MOE handguard fan nor tan parts for that matter, but I do like the CQB barrel. If it was mine I'd a get a RIS for the front and pop and aimpoint M2 on top

I forgot to mention that it came with the magpul parts

I figured :D are they genuine PTS or china clones??

It looks pretty nice I think, I like the Mapgul MOE look and the fact you can put rails onto the handguard. I thought sport lines would come with some ABS plastic, but if it's full metal then it was a pretty good buy.

the real acid test is how well it performs at a skimrish! My advise would be take it to a site with on site repair facilities in case the excrement hits the fan and you need it fixed

looks nice mate.

Some days i like the Magpul stuff some i dont.

I am a fan of black and tan.

• Supporters

Needs pmags :P

Not bad for a first gun, better than my first

• Supporters

The 'official' pts ones are about £19 per mag, however you can get a box of 5 beta project mags for around £30-40

• Supporters

Better than My First M4 Too! (Not better than my first P90 though RIP)

I Dislike the Tan/DE Prefer the FG/OD/Black Mix But for the Love of God don't weigh it down with a RIS Just get the Panel's for the MOE and your done after you get an Optic!

Archived