UKARA License?

Paul118x
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am wanting to get my license and if I am right in saying this, I must play at least 3 skirmishes in more than two months? I work at sea and am only at home for two months usually.

Will this mean that I cannot get enough skirmishes in this time I am home to send off for my license? Would really like to get it before I go away again if possible.

Thanks in advance for all comments and help.

• Supporters

First off its not a licence, just a defence, but you are correct with the 3 games in no less than 2 months

This basically means as long as there are 2 months between your 1st and 3rd game (but no longer than 12 months between) you have satisfied the defence, allowing you to be added to the database

Hope this helps

That's only applicable to the UKARA scheme. You may be able to get site membership, which is also proof of having the defence, in the two months especially if you get to know the site owner and they feel that you are responsible. Otherwise. Most places rightly or wrongly do tend to stick to the 3>2 rule as I like to call it as then they can enter you onto the UKARA database making your life easier to buy RIF's etc.

Archived