Co2 mag

dazzer306
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All

Just brought a new valve to replace the leaky bugger that has been dodgey from day 1. After unscrewing the brass part, and removing plunger and spring, I was left with a silver looking cup type thing with 2 holes either side of it and a piece of gauze (which looks like it has seen better days) around it. So is this the old valve or have removed something I shouldn't of .

The new valve is a complete part with o rings,spring and plunger all in one. Will this just be a straight swap or has this cup looking thing got to go back in with this gauze around it. This gonna be a Bastid as gauze is a bit fidley to get in at same time as the cup

Any help would be great as his wil just end up as a paper weight or in the spares box

• Supporters

What gun is the mag for and which valve are you replacing?

'Cos the plunger piece has always been in the hammer/release valve in my experience, whilst the gauze has always been at the gas inlet valve where the capsule inserts.

So I'm confused.

I only ever had a KJW CO2 M1911 Tactical/MEU, so maybe other guns are different, I'm not sure.

Sorry should of said it's for WE Hi-capa 5,1, it's the main valve at the top. The valve is a WE one for a Hi-capa mag. It's a one piece type will get some pictures up when I get on my PC. It's just that the gauze has had it. In all there is 5 pieces ( gauze, cap thing,spring,plunger and brass screw )

New valve only costing me £7 so I am not going be be losing a great deal if it don't work. Also have a new gas mag too sonow is up and running after having it for 7 months sat doing naff all ( grrrrrr)

So there are some picture's of parts of the valve.

The five parts.

post-4404-0-72825300-1359161381_thumb.jpg

How they would look inside of mag.

post-4404-0-05182900-1359161496_thumb.jpg

And there is the new replacement valve I have coming as you can see a vast diffrence.

http://airsoft.tiger...oduct_info.html

Just want to know if this going to fit.

• Supporters

I don't see why it shouldn't.

They look about the same size and it does say it's for a WE Hi-capa, so it ought to be a simple drop in replacement.

new valve arrived today a bollox it dont fit grrrrr. too small just falls into hole hohum at least i didn't spead to much on it but i also have a gas mag too so will be a spare if needed.back to square one will try and find someone who knows more about these things.

• Supporters

If the CO2 mag came with the gun, or has a manual, then it might have an exploded diagram of it, that numbers all the parts.

It ought to allow you to know the exact number of the piece you need and then either add that number into your search to help you find what you need more precisely, or you could email WE directly and see if they won't send you the piece directly from their own storage warehouses.

I know KJW offer a service like that.

Archived