New scenery

C.W.S
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, My name is Robbie, if all goes to plan I'll be moving to Bristol from Northern Ireland for uni, and I'll need a local digs. I had a look at the pinned topic and looked at the 4 closest sites and now I'd like some personal opinions what sites are good, outdoor is almost a must.

Also, FPS you guys are aloud more than us back home "BUT" some of your sites seem to cap an AEG at our same limit (328) so no point upgrading really?

My UKARA I take it I can just stay registered to my home site or will I have to move it living across the water?

And finally I'm not going to be able to run a car so is there anyone willing in the area or a team OK with a part-timer (I'm not quitting my old team) for lifts?

Thanks

• Supporters

I Can't tell you about most all of your Q's but i can tell you unless your UKARA die's out sometime this year you'll probably need to register at whichever site you decide you like the Most!

But anyway's Hellooo! I'm the Guy who's got the Gubbin's to speak his Mind on this forum (Quite literally without Punctuation or nothing!)

Archived