red dot that looks like scope?

two_zero
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I am making a guerrilla loadout.. but I just really like to use a red dot, so I wondered if there's maybe an scope replica that works as an red dot as it would look a bit more authentic that an aimpoint.

what kind of guerrilla ??? :P

There are ACOG style dot sights around,

mmmh, well, the acogs looks as out of place as any red dot, if not more:P traditional hunting/early combat scope would be preferable

and I am thinking ezln atm..

jungle1.jpg

thinking maybe I can mod a BSA Contender is some way

I have one of them silly ACOGs if you ever want one, however i wouldnt even use one for a loadout like that, any kind of optic kinda ruins the look for me. Always wanted to do a modern western freedom fighter type loadout, somewhere between the IRA and Homefront.

Are you looking for something like this? This is what I have. Took me a while to find though as I bought it from my local site and not a store:

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Swiss-Arms-Military-Aimpoint-RED-Dot-Sight-Mount_A14W1F.aspx

Here's how it looks on my MP5:

20121208165626.jpg

middle one would be perfect if it was without zoom, but maybe x2 can be used in similar mannor? I only play cqb. the the "old school", yes was thinking that myself, thou again, dont really want anything that looks like a reddot but might sattle with it.

problem with the acog/aimpoint styled ones is that they look too modern,, same the aimpoint got the battery tube..

• 4 months later...

just stumbled across something that could cut it maybe. doesnt look a lot like a hunting scope but ohwell.. just posting in case someone else would be looking for the same thing...

shame its out of stock.

http://www.airsoftworld.net/1x30mm-red-dot-sight.html

Hahah, just trying to get rid of it mate

pm me about AGOG site please, I'm after one for my G&G raider-L

Archived