your favourite stocks

lil airsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

this may not be something we think of much, but we all have very disinct preferences when it comes to the back of our guns, and like usual i just wanted to hear everyones opinion, so what do you prefer? magul ctr, aks 74u, maybe even none at all!

Do love my stock on the G36 (see below)

Not a fan of magpul (apart from a few select things like the B.A.D lever and the actual magpuls themselves)

Don't like the LE style AR stock either. Definitely swapping the LE out for something else once the 416 arrives.

VLTOR stocks are awesome. Just a little pricey at £150 :P

I seem to like the solid ak47 stock and the underfolder.

and I kind of like the Crane stock (in my pic below) but as said, VLTOR stocks are awesome, but cost a lot..

Guest WhiteDeath

I used to have a TM AK but the stock was broken off XD.

So I'm gonna go with standard sniper stocks,like the types on m24s, R700s etc..

MP5 collapsible stocks. Seriously, I was playing a game where I let a nooby borrow my MP5 and I could adjust it for his shorter arms. Sure, it's less adjustable then a crane stock, but there's much less of it.

I also like the MP5 PDW stock, the full stock and the SCAR series stocks.

The SVDS folding stock is also nice

• Supporters

Bullpup stocks.

^_^

In all seriousness - I tend to like stocks best that are the kind the gun is supposed to have. So LE/Crane stocks on M4s, that snazzy special stock the 416 has... I'm sure you get the idea.

all my M4's have one type of Magpul stock on them, whether that be a MOE, CTR, ACS or UBR. I just find them very comfy and they work for me!! My HK417 has the right stock on it because a) I like it and B) it's the only one that'll fit!!

On other guns I tend to stick to whatever it comes with. I certainly don't have the compulsion to stick an M4 esque stock on everything ;)

I do like the Magpul MOE stock for a modern looking M4.

it amuses me that the SCAR stock looks like a UGG boot!

Almost misread this as "favourite socks" haha!

To be honest I like my retractable stock. If I need to I can collapse it and extend very quickly. And it feels comfortable. But I am with Ed on the bullpup stocks... I love bullpups. They're awesome :)

'Thermal to keep my feet warm in this snow we got' OOPPPS sorry you said stocks not socks. I like my club foot stock on my M4 it makes the arse end look like it should be not like it needs feeding up cos there's a heavy great RIS on the front with god knows on it makes it look alot more balanced. Also do like my KV stock and side folding AK stock

• Supporters

I Like a Stock i Can Take off easy or can store a Metric ton of Sh*t, or even BullPup stock's although they do need more cushioning... (Nothing to do with Being Skinny at All!)

Archived