KWA Kriss Vector AEG

the_robbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

And randomest comment of the year goes to...

Not trying to be a hypocrite, bec ause i play black ops 2, but dont like it when people play xbox games and then join airsoft thinking it will be the same :/

i wasn't thinking about that aspect, i just like blow back guns really, and one that reliable all year round and looks cool

• Supporters

I know you did, but no one said anything about Black Ops 2 until you showed up lol. I don't think it was on anyone else's minds either. There's never been an airsoft version until this year, that's why there's so much hype in the airsoft world, not because of Black Ops.

I think we share your opinion of CoDsofters.

Won't work all year round???

I played against a guy in -5C and it was shooting perfectly.

Unless you live in the Arctic i don't see a problem.

I'd like to have a go with a vector before I bought one, I have quite long arms and broad shoulders, and according to some guy on youtube its quite hard to sight them properly if that's the case, but yeah it is quite an impressive looking gun.

i think an aeg version is a great idea from a practcal point, for the people who are not as savvy when it comes to maintenance of a gbb. i hear the supper v system works well on the gbb anyway shedding alot of recoil so if the aeg shares all the same functions as the gbb and the only con is the recoil i would be hard pushed to choose, an ebb version would be awsome

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=49814.0

2007 someone made this, Just thought some may be interested to see it, I actually found that link a few years ago but only occurred to me to share it now :P

I think an AEG is definitely a great option to have! I don't really mind if it had EBB or not, doesn't make a huge difference to me personally...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Had a feel of one at the Airsoft Show yesterday.

Very nicely put together, feels solid and has some nice features. The weight balance and ergonomics would be a bitch to get used to though, it kinda feels like a pistol with a grenade launcher's weight attached to the under barrel RIS.

The guy at the Fireball Squadron stall said to me, "You know about it when you're carrying this thing with 5 mags on your rig for a whole day"

He said that. To me. Pfft.

I don't think he lifts.

Had a feel of one at the Airsoft Show yesterday.

Very nicely put together, feels solid and has some nice features. The weight balance and ergonomics would be a bitch to get used to though, it kinda feels like a pistol with a grenade launcher's weight attached to the under barrel RIS.

The guy at the Fireball Squadron stall said to me, "You know about it when you're carrying this thing with 5 mags on your rig for a whole day"

He said that. To me. Pfft.

I don't think he lifts.

well he must be a pansy!!

i own one, i can honestly say it shoots fine in the cold. this is THE best GBB i have shot.

an AEG version would be good for ONE reason.. mag capacity. its a shame the GBB mags only have 49 rounds.

49 is a huge number. I have to keep removing my MP7 magazines to check my rounds.. usually have far more than i've expected. And thats just a 40rnd mag.

I don't even rift much and i carry 9 magazines. He much be all gun show, not enough GUN show :P

Ambush Chobham has the GBB version hanging up in their shop, and it's quite uncomfortable for a person with longer arms to shoulder and aim with.They'd put an aimpoint of some sort on the gun and I was having difficulty to see through it completely.

I reckon it'd be fine with a 20mm RIS riser though, but the stock felt a little short on me. Maybe if there was a crane stock kit for the vector it could be adjusted properly for the individual though.

Archived